+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 465 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: Trx2?

Quote Originally Posted by Gubter_87 View Post
    Dutchdude; Haha what? Not common for people to have credit cards? I do not know a single person who does not have a credit card. Even most of the 15 year olds have their own debit cards.
    i did not mean in america, but here in holland at least, its VERY uncommon for people to have creditcards. we dont have a creditcard economy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch_Dude View Post
    if you have a credticard then you shouldn't have a problem. in europe it's not very common for everyone to have creditcards so i have to see if i can order it in another way...
    I do have a credit card and I've tried using more than one multiple times. It always comes back and says there's been a prolblem processing the order, please try again. It's not my credit cards and I'm not the only one on here that has said that there is an issue with their site. Even the format of the billing/shipping information is sketchy. Sometimes in billing, it will let you put your state in, sometimes it won't. Also on the shipping side, typically when you check the "same as billing", it will autofill the info. in from the billing side where you have entered your information, on this site it does not.

Dutchdude; I'm from scandinavia and here most people certainly do have credit cards. I think it's very surprising to hear that's not the case over in the netherlands... oh well....

Dutchdude; I'm from scandinavia and here most people certainly do have credit cards. I think it's very surprising to hear that's not the case over in the netherlands... oh well....
    ah, det är ganska konstigt...

again, i do know if this is the case with everyone. maybe it has to do with my age group but i know VERY few people that have a credit card...

Impressive; you even nailed the right country....

@thinfast

Email customer service. I had to email them to change my shipping address from the billing address and they were prompt with their response. Tell em your situation and you should be OK.

sales@trx2.com

@thinfast

If that link doesn`t work try this one.

http://www.trx2.com/contact/

Impressive; you even nailed the right country....
    Jag har läst svensk litteratur vid universitetet . Men i alla fall, there must be another way to order this product right? I mean, giving it to only people with creditcards is very unreasonable...

I really hope this new treatment is as good as they say it is.. I'm so frustrated with my thinning hair, it's almost impossible to manage. When people tell me I look better with longer hair, I get so depressed.

Trx2 restoring thin hair to healthy hair.. seems too good to be true anyways.

Wish hair cloning was REALLY coming out in 2012.. like a few predict.

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    I really hope this new treatment is as good as they say it is.. I'm so frustrated with my thinning hair, it's almost impossible to manage. When people tell me I look better with longer hair, I get so depressed.

Trx2 restoring thin hair to healthy hair.. seems too good to be true anyways.

Wish hair cloning was REALLY coming out in 2012.. like a few predict.
    Well, we do have the chance that Aderans will come out this decade (between now and 2018, they say). Aderans is busy with phase-II trials now in a lot of U.S. cities, unfortunately no European ones . Histogen should also come out before 2015...and if Trx2 is a good drug to maintain your hair, that would give you after like 4 years of finasteride another few years to keep what you have.