+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 465 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 174 ... LastLast

Thread: Trx2?

Zoidberg and I, I believe.

I started on January 17th, earliest POSSIBLE date would be January 11th but it's probably more like January 15th for most people. A bit less than a month.

Too early to tell.

PS On a sidenote, the Carnipure is working wonders for me. Maybe it's working out more but the metabolic boost it provides has me feeling real good and energized all throughout the day. A lot more stamina too, there's a welcome side effect for you right there

Hi all,

I'm a 21 year old with aggressive diffuse hairloss, been following this thread since it started, all input's been really helpful so thought I'd chip in. (Though I'm trying not to spend much too time on these forums, they tend to put me into a whirl and obsessing about hair ain't gonna make it come back. Think AgainstThis's advice to not be a ***** about hairloss is bang on. I've got friends that don't give a crap about it.)

I've been on TRX2 for about three weeks now. My hair does feel stronger and healthier, especially after a wash. I've noticed more spring in it, and as Zoidberg mentioned, fine hair "standinng up" more. (I havent got any pictures to share, tend to delete them after I take them to see what's up. Doubt there'd be any evidence of improvement anyway, my loss is happening so fast it would probably be a decline instead.)

However, I still have significant concerns about the product that the company haven't gotten back to me about.
    In the FAQ: they don't promise pictures even when they ask the questions themselves. And at first it was a "double-blind, placebo controlled" experiment they were undertaking, now its just "long term".

The testimonials seem incredibly contrived: (the following point is remarkably pedantic and demonstrates my own sad obsession with TRX2)
    3 of the 4 say something like "I am TOTALLY blown away / TOTALLY traumatised / TOTALLY recommend". It's simply not that common an adjective, especially if we consider some are supposed to be English, some German.

This leads me to another point: why oh why did they get no scientific proof before the product launches? If many are feeling positive about it (and I am!, just still inherently sceptical) surely there original trial would have produced some kind of worthwile data?

Anyway, thanks for all your earlier input. Like everyone else, I hope my fears are proved wrong.

Oh, just a bit of treatment history. Tried Propecia about two years ago, worked real good but exacerbated some teenage gyno, so stopped. If this doesn't work, thinking about getting gyno surgery and going back on it. Or just cutting losses and shaving head.

Only other thing using is minox and niz.

To be honest... The ingredients are so common... I just don't see how this is going to work.

Hope it does... but I just don't see how.

Default Hmm

My hair feels thicker and stronger and looks it on the other hand all you guys with negative comments make me think twice so why we bother trying it then

lol

How long u been on this stuff?

Default Trx2

Bit over two weeks

The home brew ingredients are doing jack shit for my shedding, been only a week i guess tho.

i went against my better judgement and ordered 3 bottles,problem is paypal did not go through.how long did it take to be delivered to the states?

Default Trx2

Well how is your home brew gonna work if this is not a scam and there is some stimulating complex why try