+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 465 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 ... LastLast

Thread: Trx2?

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    So is my brother
    Even better!

Default Optimistic

Only treatment stop my hair loss was. Propecia now trx2 has a week and two days I'm enough said we could be on to a winner

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    Only treatment stop my hair loss was. Propecia now trx2 has a week and two days I'm enough said we could be on to a winner
    So this shit is stopping everyones shed? Thats awesome. Did you say that Propecia also stopped your hairloss CHAMP?? I would like to know a case where propecia didn't but trx2 did. That would be news!

Propecia stoped it so many sides weight gain sexual feeling as good

Hi all.

Been watching this thread closely for a while now so I thought I'd register and chime in.
    I've been taking Trx2 since 19th Jan, so just over 2 weeks, had no problems with ordering etc, it arrived in a few days.
    Now, I'm sure I'm not imagining this, but my shedding seems to have at least halved, which I first noticed after about a full week and has since continued. When I wash my hair I'm seeing perhaps 7-8 hairs in the bath as opposed to a previously consistent 20 plus.
    There definetly seems to be something afoot, time will tell I suppose...
    I should note also that I was on Propecia until July last year for about 18 months, the usual shedding from coming off that had definetly long since stopped though.
    It worked for my hair but gave me the classic sides people seem to experience (Absolutely not in my head I should add!) fatigue, lowered libido, brain fog etc so that went in the bin when it became unbearable.

Another thought, if Trx2 is a scam, wouldn't they be trying to milk it for all it's worth while they can? There seems to be zero advertising, which surely would be in their budget, it can't cost much to fling a few ads up on the net?
    My hope is that if they know it works, then they're biding their time until people will be beating a path to there door in about 6 months when results filter in. Wishful thinking?!
    Otherwise I really don't see what they're going to get out of this excercise.

Dave, exactly.

All other scams flood google with sites/ads when you type their names in. TRX2 only has their site, this forum, a couple of dead threads from other sites and my photo post for the Greek hairloss forum.

And we're either all mass hallucinating or this is indeed working. Big money's on the regrowth though. Fingers crossed.

Default Niacin Flushing

For the past week I`ve been getting itchy, prickly sensations down my back and stomach. Apparently it`s a well documented side effect of Nicotinic Acid, otherwise known as Niacin. Went to the gym today and noticed a rash on my forearm. Rashes are also a known side-effect. From what I read it`s nothing serious but I`ve cut down to two pills a day to lessen the intake of Niacin. Has anyone else experienced something similar? I posted a few links describing the phenomenon. I suppose on the up-side it shows these compounds are getting into my system so theoretically I should be growing some hair over the next few months.

http://www.nutritional-supplements-h...e-effects.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niacin

Default 2011 the year hair loss maybe beaten

finally somthing that works for every one fingers crossed thats all i can say partying tonight cose i have a good feeling still with out propecia only two hairs shed in the shower loving it

Good points, re advertising or lack of, as they say "a barking dog doesn't bite"-maybe Whitfield is confident that word of mouth is going to reap him rewards on a product he genuinely believes to help hairloss. Hope so.

Default trx2

98 propecia was introduced 2011 trx2 baby all the way