+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 465 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 ... LastLast

Thread: Trx2?

Jcm800, make sure to take pictures of your day one condition, so we can draw comparisons and figure out whether or not there IS an actual 'hidden' medical device or it's all poppy****.

Also, in regards to the ingredients, I was speaking to a chemist friend of mine and he said that anything is possible because TRX2 consists of compounds -rather than elements- that all have a separate effect/behavior when they are bound to certain receptors. So that *also* looks kinda sorta promising.

AgainstThis, will do. Sounds promising eh? How's it looking for yourself? Any fuzz improvements?

It's too early to tell, I only want to post conclusive, solid stuff.

The shedding is halted, my hair feels strong and good, but I need to get to the 3 month mark to tell if the fuzz will be turning into terminal growth or if it's just the miniaturizing hairline.

Quote Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    It's too early to tell, I only want to post conclusive, solid stuff.

The shedding is halted, my hair feels strong and good, but I need to get to the 3 month mark to tell if the fuzz will be turning into terminal growth or if it's just the miniaturizing hairline.
    Yeah thats the thing, hopefully it's not a miniaturizing hairline, just have to anxiously sit tight, looking good tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Deluxe View Post
    So I'm creating a formulation of my own with the ingredients and the dosage listed on the bottle of TRX2:

NOTE: This serving of tablets below are for 1 full day (do not triple the amount). You should only be taking a total of 7 capsules for 1 day.

Potassium Chloride: 99mg - 2 capsules (Required per bottle is 191mg)

Biotin: 1mg - 1 capsule (Required per bottle is 900mcg)

L-Carnitine Tartrate - 500mg - 2 capsules (Required per bottle is 800mg)

BCAA* - 1 capsule (Required per bottle is 150mg-L-Leucine, 75mg-Isoleucine, and 75mg-Valine)

*includes L-Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine

Nicotinic Acid (A.K.A. Niacin or Vitamin B3) - 50mg - 1 capsule (Required per bottle is 40mg)

Although these aren't the exact measurement found on the bottle, it is close enough to what is available individually on the market. Note that different brands will vary in different dosages, so you will have to calculate the dosages on your own to get a close to accurate serving size. I have spoken to a professional and she says that this would not be a harmful combination. Anyone else should feel free to try this on their own and see what type of results you get.

I will keep you guys posted on any growth or improvement that I notice. For some reason, I believe that the Potassium Chloride is being delivered to the scalp via the other supplements, but this is just my opinion.
    Hi Deluxe, hows it going with the home brew formula?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Hi Deluxe, hows it going with the home brew formula?
    Jcm, I've been a bit slow about getting these supps, but hopefully I should get started on then pretty soon...hopefully over the weekened. Haven't been as aggressive in starting this regimen as I have a HT procedure with Dr. Konior earlier next month. Kind of excited. Maybe I'll hold off this thing until after the procedure...

I must say that what Againstthis says also makes sense...that the supplements in a compound form could be the trick to this whole thing, which we can't obviously duplicate on our own...

Anyway, I'll keep yall posted.

Good luck with the HT dude. Ive just started my home brew formula today, will post any changes pronto. If i don't see any slow down of shedding like Against and Zoidberg have after a month, ill jump on the Trx train, as it could be the compound/formula is indeed the key, we shall see!

Default Trx2 is working

Stopes shedding is like propecia don't worry we will see regrowth I gave stope propecia for a week and half been on trx2 for a good week and two days and stoped shedding it's all good trx2 will be better than propecia

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    Stopes shedding is like propecia don't worry we will see regrowth I gave stope propecia for a week and half been on trx2 for a good week and two days and stoped shedding it's all good trx2 will be better than propecia
    Well done, sounds good, nice to see you're having results too champ

Default Trx2 could be the shit

So is my brother