+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 465 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 ... LastLast

Thread: Trx2?

Exactly Against, way too early, but things are actually looking better already given less shedding-hope things continue this way and blossom into decent gains for you

Quote Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    It is way early to tell, really.

TRX2 makes an extremely bold claim and it'll rise or sink by it.

It IS exciting to be riding the latest in anti-hairloss medication but there's also a fairly great element of risk involved. For the time being it is pretty much off-limits to anyone outside of Europe, which includes most people who read this board.

Has it dramatically reduced my shedding? Yes.

Will it regrow the corners of my frontal hairline so I can worship at Whitfield's evil altar? I can only hope.

All I can say is, so far so good.
    Maybe the next step is NO SHED AT ALL. Complete HALT. Then growth little by little. ****, I hate waiting.

Default Againstthis

What are you on about I'm in Australia and I'm on trx2 I'm not in Europe sure u don't work for trx2 againstthis

Thechamp- You caught me, I'm a hideous marketer, paid gross overhead to trick you all into buying TRX2. Damn son, you should start your very own sleuth enterprise. Might be the answer to the recession.

Wrong.

I said "Pretty much off limits" due to the great shipping cost anywhere OUTSIDE of the EU. Obviously, if you can afford it, you'll get it, but you think twice about it since it costs that much more.

For us EU residents it's pretty much the same price as already existing -and ineffective- hair loss supplements, so we figure why the hell not, let's give it a shot.

Good mornin' all

Default I think we are all just on edge

I have not cheaked my credit card yet to see how much it is will do

Well i've started my home brew ingredients today, let the ball start rolling..

Quote Originally Posted by Zoidberg View Post
    On a slightly more positive note I've noticed a slight increase in a Minoxidil style fuzz at the front, along with the reduced shedding previously mentioned. AgainstThis have you noticed any new fuzz or is it just me seeing things?
    Hows the fuzz looking Zoidberg? Any improvements of note?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Hows the fuzz looking Zoidberg? Any improvements of note?
    Some of the fuzz has progressed into fine, slightly blond 0.5cm hairs which look much more promising than my previous results with minoxidil.
    It might be possible to see them by the time I update my pictures when I finish the first bottle in just over a week. It's a small increase but I think it is significant.
    Still minimal shedding too.
    How to describe this next observation though?
    My hair is quite fine and it usually flops down quite a bit.
    At the moment however, it's standing more perpendicular to my scalp than it would normally. This has had the effect of lifting my hair up slightly and accentuating the fact that I don't have much hair on top, as you can see right through it to my scalp now.
    So for me it's a swings and roundabouts moment, but on the whole I'm feeling like it is having some positive effects.

Well there are definitely changes going on there Zoidberg from the sounds of it if those little hairs continue to flourish its very positive indeed!
    Not sure about your remaining hair standing up more, maybe its being nourished well and is also responding? Who knows but all sounds exciting, good luck and looking forward to more updates, thanks.

Zoidberg: When you say minimal shedding, can you describe how much you were losing at your worst before you started on anything(or Trx2 more importantly)??

I am currently not taking anything and have been buzzing whats left for 12 months (number one) but when I did have longer hair, I could simply rub my head with the palm of my hand and each and everytime I did this I would lose close to 10 hairs. Not to mention how much I was losing in the shower!

Sorry if you have described this before! I have read through the entire thread as it has progressed but now going back to the start and reading all over again seems daunting as we are currently at page 62!