+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 465 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Trx2?

Anyone order yet?

Greetings. As you can see this is my first post. Ordered two bottles of TRX2 (the minimum for me since I`m living in Japan) a couple of weeks ago. I used paypal so don`t know if that made it easier to order than using a credit card. Anyhow, I`ll keep everyone posted as to progress (if any) and hope to hear from other forumers about their results.

Cool.

I'd like to give it a try as well. Will be ordering in Dec prob.

I've read the testimonials of trx2 and it does seem to be the real deal... I just might actually pre order my own.

Don't you guys think that this this whole "pre order" thing could be to build up the hype and get as many as possible to order the product before people actually try it and the same dissapointment we are all used to settles over the internet hair loss forums.

I think this whole thing is a joke. I just tried to purchase this product again and it keeps giving me errors, same as before. A brilliant man affiliated with Oxford University makes a life changing product and they can't get someone to design a decent checkout process on their website? Seriously?

You might be right about the whole "pre-order" scheme being a way to build hype. It might also be true that this product will be another disappointment. But I`m cautiously optimistic. Getting a PhD from Oxford is reassuring though no guarantee we`re not dealing with another swindler. If you look at the funding for the company developing this product (Oxford Biolabs) you can see that it is being backed by two very credible organizations (link posted below). Again that doesn`t guarantee this product will be effective but to me it seems there is plenty of room to doubt he`s just another snake-oil salesmen. In the end, the risk financially is not too high for me so gonna give it a try.

http://www.oxbiolabs.com/investor-relations/

I get the feeling that this is all part of a scientific experiment to show the effects of marketing hype on consumer behaviour. So, when it turns out that no product is forthcoming, the young phd will publish on marketing and misleading advertising in a scholarly journal

I don't really know what he would be trying to prove... That hair loss sufferers are desperate and will cling to just about anything that gives them a bit of hope? Big news flash there...

lol I also thought that at first. To be honest what do you think is more likely...

him trying to prove hair loss products can be sold very easily

or

he has found a semi cure to baldness?

meh

I'm hoping it's the semi cure thing. But anything is more likely than a product that works, as we know. Kinda stupid if he is just trying to prove a point though, so I have doubts about everything. But I will give it a go.