+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 465 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast

Thread: Trx2?

I'm going the individual ingredients route - sourced some Potassium Chloride in the UK finally, so getting my shit together and will hopefully start next week sometime, if nothing else, it's cheaper - i'm put off by Trx's auto order system amongst other thing's, personally i don't think they should implement the auto-order, going by their communications i don't trust them to cancel further order's if requested - just my concern's tho, maybe it's unfounded.

Good luck with that route Jcm, will you be taking any before after pics for too?
    I'll try to update my pics every month.
    At the moment there is nothing meaningful to report for me other than minimal shedding still. Not seen more than 3 hairs down each time when washing my hair over the last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoidberg View Post
    Good luck with that route Jcm, will you be taking any before after pics for too?
    I'll try to update my pics every month.
    At the moment there is nothing meaningful to report for me other than minimal shedding still. Not seen more than 3 hairs down each time when washing my hair over the last week.
    Thanks Zoidberg. Ill prob take a few shots for reference and if i see a worthwhile improvement will deffo share.

I know my hair like we all do and will spot Improvements easily. Plus if my shed reduces as much as yours it'll prob cease, as i only lose six or seven in the shower as it is with no meds or supps luckily.

I should add 'hopefully cease' - wishful thinking

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    I should add 'hopefully cease' - wishful thinking
    That's why companies like "Merck" or Whitfield or the whole HT industry is living a nice life.

Default Q3

lets hope they post pictures in Q3 and not say sorry we are still not ready etc and make excuses so lets see

I really hope that I am wrong, but my hunch is that this will all amount to some very disappointed people. There are many products that make all sorts of claims and some of them are promoted by PhDs, dermatologists and other people in the medical profession. If this product really worked the owners of it would not be taking the route they are taking to market it. It would be very easy for them to sell it in stores and websites across the world. They would not have to worry about customer service and such and would not be tweeting.

Quote Originally Posted by Winston View Post
    I really hope that I am wrong, but my hunch is that this will all amount to some very disappointed people. There are many products that make all sorts of claims and some of them are promoted by PhDs, dermatologists and other people in the medical profession. If this product really worked the owners of it would not be taking the route they are taking to market it. It would be very easy for them to sell it in stores and websites across the world. They would not have to worry about customer service and such and would not be tweeting.
    Which is one good reason i'm not giving Whitfield my money and am getting the ingredients separately, if however Trx2 user reports come in positively and i'm not having similar result's i'll happily help him buy a yacht.

Well if this stuff works I’d be happy to eat my words and start ordering it too

30k views and counting.. I'm glad I started this post about Trx2.. didn't think anybody was going to.

I have yet to order my 3month supply.. I want to see what people post about the product, and not just rely on fabricated testimonials off their site.