+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 465 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Thread: Trx2?

Finding Potassium Chloride supplements in the UK isn't proving easy, any one else had any luck?

Could always eat a couple of banana's per day lol

Quote Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    Toothless banjo players are going to save the world one day, just you wait and see

Seriously though, you can have me as your blind study subject. I only take TRX2 and wash my hair with Nizoral shampoo twice a week (Any ketoconazole containing shampoo is the same, really). So if dramatic changes occur, it'll be due to this regimen particularly and nothing else.

The shedding has completely stopped these past 10 days which is a big plus for me, but that could be coincidence.

The TRUE test will be whether I see some DEFINITE new fuzz on the 3 month mark, to grow into real hair by 6 months, to grow into "Hey, 'd you do something to your hair?" by months 8-10.

If that doesn't happen, Whitfiled can enjoy my ~300 Euro total and I'll go make the aforementioned bobblehead
    So it stopped your hair loss completely?? NO hairs at all?? That was fast. That's already a big plus i think. I would be extremely satisfied if it at least stopped my hair loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryffindor View Post
    I agree with Deluxe. In my opinion, the difference between taking 3 pills and taking 6 or 7 is negligible, especially if the latter option is drastically less expensive and potentially more effective.

CVAZBAR, sorry but you're on your own for that. I don't remember which sites I used and it would be a pain for me to track them down again. Moreover, you really don't need my help to find these supplements online. There are literally dozens of sites that sell these vitamins super cheap. Just search "buy xyz supplement" in Google and you'll see what I'm talking about. After that, it's just a matter of picking the potency that you want and finding a company that seems reputable.

One other thing for anyone that is reassembling the Trx2 ingredients--make sure you order your niacin as "Nicotinic Acid" and not "Niacinamide," as the latter isn't a vasodilator (which I believe is the purpose of taking niacin in the first place). Unfortunately, Nicotinic Acid is also the form of niacin that causes flushing, which is going to be annoying to deal with, but worth it if it reverses hair loss. Anyway, good luck to everyone!
    I actually did do a little search on the net for supplements but didn't really see anything as cheap as what you posted. Guess I need to look for more. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CVAZBAR View Post
    I actually did do a little search on the net for supplements but didn't really see anything as cheap as what you posted. Guess I need to look for more. Thanks
    No neither have i. Also Gryffindor - having done all your research are you going to try the supplements yourself after looking into it in depth?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    No neither have i. Also Gryffindor - having done all your research are you going to try the supplements yourself after looking into it in depth?
    Yeah, that's the only reason why I asked him. Obviously it's not too hard finding supplements but the prices he posted was what caught my eye. Plus I would really need to make sure how I would take them anyways. My dumb ass would probably overdose hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by CVAZBAR View Post
    Yeah, that's the only reason why I asked him. Obviously it's not too hard finding supplements but the prices he posted was what caught my eye. Plus I would really need to make sure how I would take them anyways. My dumb ass would probably overdose hahaha.
    Doesnt seem all that cheap(er) to me, but, i'm looking in the UK, and prob not that hard, will look again later. Lol@overdose

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Doesnt seem all that cheap to me, but, i'm looking in the UK, and prob not that hard, will look again later. Lol@overdose
    Well I meant CHEAPER haha.

And me too

Quote Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    Toothless banjo players are going to save the world one day, just you wait and see

Seriously though, you can have me as your blind study subject. I only take TRX2 and wash my hair with Nizoral shampoo twice a week (Any ketoconazole containing shampoo is the same, really). So if dramatic changes occur, it'll be due to this regimen particularly and nothing else.

The shedding has completely stopped these past 10 days which is a big plus for me, but that could be coincidence.

The TRUE test will be whether I see some DEFINITE new fuzz on the 3 month mark, to grow into real hair by 6 months, to grow into "Hey, 'd you do something to your hair?" by months 8-10.

If that doesn't happen, Whitfiled can enjoy my ~300 Euro total and I'll go make the aforementioned bobblehead
    Out of interest - how are you taking your Trx? - all three caps at once, or thru the day?

JCM, yes I am going to try the supplements. The ones that I listed in my original post are what I purchased last night. When they get here in a day or two and I begin taking them, I'll keep u guys updated.

As far as not being able to find the supplements online... that really surprises me. If you're using Google, when you search for one of the supplements, click the "Shopping results" page and a whole list of vendors will come up. Then it is just a matter of finding the right specification. The fact of the matter is that you can probably get these supplements for MUCH LESS than I listed. I chose to buy the supplements in a much higher potency than Trx2, which you may not want. I'm betting that if you choose a lower potency, more akin to what is found in Trx2, you could probably do this all for around $50-$75 including shipping.

I'm not sure if its b/c you guys are from the EU or what, but it was an absolute cinch to find and purchase these supplements. Look again using my advice, and if you still cant find anything, I'll dig through my history and provide you the links.

Finally, I'm not sure if it was a joke or not, but just to clear things up, it is EXTREMELY difficult to overdose on any of these supplements, or for that matter supplements in general. For the most part, if you take more of a vitamin or supplement than your body can handle, you just piss it out. You have to be ingesting multiple GRAMS, if not OUNCES of some of these supplements to overdose. If you're concerned, simply Google "xyz supplement overdose." I did for each one and decided upon the potency I wanted accordingly.