+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 465 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Thread: Trx2?

Quote Originally Posted by gutted View Post
    definiteley, i was losing loads of hair before coming on my regimen outlined previously in the thread. i cant stress how drastically it has reduced.
    I must concur!
    However, I started my regimen (which is similar and also noted in the thread) from the beginning of December which i think was 2 months after gutted started his.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoidberg View Post
    I must concur!
    However, I started my regimen (which is similar and also noted in the thread) from the beginning of December which i think was 2 months after gutted started his.
    No worries, still a good time frame, shall look into it myself

Thumbs down

Againstthis, gutted, jcm800................

How come you only joined this site this month??????
    And you are posting a vast amount of posts on TRX2???
    Have you ever joined in discussion's on other hair loss issues or possible remedies?????
    It concerns me that you only post on TRX2, so far giving generally favourable reviews!!!!
    Someone say's they have a long new hair growing after 10 day's of TRX2 supplement??????.........hair doesn't grow long after 10 days............

I have seen Gutted on another hair loss site plugging this product..........saying we must give whitfield the benefit of the doubt!!!!

I would prefer to listen to people who have been registered on this site a lot longer than one month!!!!!!

It would appear those mentioned above have an agenda!!!!!!!!!

I am sure a few other people on this forum are thinking the same thing.
    However I believe both Fixed by 35 and KeepTheHair have purchased the product.
    Both of them have never been shy about their point of view so we should wait for their opinion/review.

Quote Originally Posted by LOLOLOL View Post

Have you ever joined in discussion's on other hair loss issues or possible remedies?????
    It concerns me that you only post on TRX2, so far giving generally favourable reviews!!!!
    Someone say's they have a long new hair growing after 10 day's of TRX2 supplement??????.........hair doesn't grow long after 10 days............

I have seen Gutted on another hair loss site plugging this product..........saying we must give whitfield the benefit of the doubt!!!!

I would prefer to listen to people who have been registered on this site a lot longer than one month!!!!!!

perhaps you are right .. .. but your comments are a bit rich considering you only registered today and this is your first and only post. i will give you the benefit of the doubt in saying that you have been "listening to people who have been registered on this site longer than one month" as an anonymous user

No his comments are not right. Hes posted once, and can take his paranoia somewhere else. I'm in the same boat as everyone else, look at the thread, I'm hardly pro Whitfield.

And I've been looking into taking Fin, look around the site. If you don't like my input, don't read it, simple as that.

how do you know its a he ? screams like a "bitch" if you ask me ..

i just love the ???????? and !!!!!!!!!! kind of like hands of hips while stomping foot on ground

check my posts out on the other hair loss forums under same id. no other forum is currently interested in thomas whitfield apart from this one so i decided to join and share my experience after finding this thread on google. but anyway, will keep you guys updated.

Not bad! TRX2 showing progress on facebook too. They're growing, anyone here cares to be friend with them?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TRX2/109399653358

Quote Originally Posted by LOLOLOL View Post

How about this is the only massive thread on the internet where TRX2 is being discussed? Makes sense for a lot of new members to start posting here.

Againstthis' rants are too hilarious to be made up lol

And JCM has been neutral for the whole thread