+ Reply to Thread
Page 464 of 465 FirstFirst ... 364 414 454 462 463 464 465 LastLast
Results 4,631 to 4,640 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Quote Originally Posted by TheUltimatePoet View Post
    Let me ask you this: do you believe that it is impossible that they really are honest and well-meaning and that their website is full of bravado simply because they are confident that it will work (even if that confidence is misguided)? I know you certainly don't think so, but is it impossible?
    That's highly unlikely. Why would they even start a forum for example, before they actually even know their product works? That would then make no sense at all. If they were honest people, they'd verify themselves first if their product works. And if it REALLY works, then the whole world will know anyway: every dermatologist in the whole world will know their name. IF it worked, then who cares about a forum ?

Also, if they were really interested to find out if their product works, wouldn't it then be incredibly stupid to set up the trial like they currently have? Without tricho, without tattoo's, etc. There's just NO WAY they could objectively find out it worked, unless the results are like 5x better than minox. But a product that could compete with minox in terms of effectiveness, without the sides would be gold already. However that would be impossible to deduce from their current trials. So they're either then incredible stupid or they have other intentions....

1mg or 5mg Finasteride, pay after delivery, highly recommended service, they promise to match or better any price you currently pay.
    To order simply email hair@chemist.com

@Afghanwig
    Highly unlikely. I'll take that as a "Yes, it is possible". ; )

@Si Jenkins
    Sounds awesome, bro! Always looking to buy prescribed drugs from troll accounts on the internet!

Quote Originally Posted by TheUltimatePoet View Post
    Haha! I'll buy all the products you model for!

TRX2 was before my time on this forum, so I am not that familiar with the details, but from skimming a few of the posts I can tell there are a few similarities. I think it is a good cautionary tale. Still, follicept do not strike me as being in the same category.

Here is mye prediction for what is going to happen:
    The follicept trial will be disappointing and inconclusive and we will see vague reports with things like "I think my shedding has slowed", "I think I see some vellus hair" etc. But when this happens, follicept will stay true to their word and they will not sell it. Instead they will use their vehicle with another growth stimulant in a new test. Maybe they will make a deal with some other company, like the ones who are developing CB-03-01 who had some dosage/vehicle problems.

But... I hope I am wrong.
    Ehm... CB-03-01 is a small molecule and isn't hydrophilic. So why would it have troubles penetrating?

Wow...this is thread is crazy long.

I saw that they got some new TRX2 products: http://www.trx2.com/

Did anyone have these in their hands so far? Would be great to hear if it was any good.

I started this topic 6 years ago. If I knew we wouldn't have anything 6 years later, I probably would have jumped off a cliff. Here we are, with nothing. My God, this is depressing.

Ahh, but just wait, within the next 5 to 10 yrs from now.....

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    I started this topic 6 years ago. If I knew we wouldn't have anything 6 years later, I probably would have jumped off a cliff. Here we are, with nothing. My God, this is depressing.
    i guess we all have to make a peace with it and let it settle in like Desmond did...
    I see only Hellouser been active in other forums. all the big guns already left these forums. and now is filled with newbies asking exciting questions about follicept..
    I just feel we fall into the same loop over and over again. and it seems to be no exit!!!

After using TRX2 diligently for 6 years, I have decided to call it quits. I’ve just cancelled my membership with them to receive regular bottles of these seemingly (for me) useless capsules. My hair is much much thinner and balding on top than when I started. I feel like I’ve wasted my time and money on this stuff. I should have listened to those forum members who were calling it out as snake oil. I will never know if it slowed my baldness but it seems unlikely. I was hoping for at least a cessation of hair loss. It hasn’t even done that!

Anyway, I have just decided to give up now and will probably just shave it all off soon. I’m 41 now. My dad is bald on top. His dad was too. My grandad on my mum’s side had a lovely full set of hair into old age. I was hoping his hair genes could have ended up in me; obviously not.

Theres also no treatment coming soon. Its all bullshit. Wr have 3 options only - minoxi, propecia and hair transplant. There arent even treatments in phase 3 trials. Its a joke