Trx2? - Page 459 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 459 of 465 FirstFirst ... 359 409 449 457 458 459 460 461 ... LastLast
Results 4,581 to 4,590 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

  1. #4581
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,623

    Default

    Ulanude, thank you, i think you could actually even be Thomas Whitfield himself, he's German as well, similar broken English ;-)

  2. #4582
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Ulanude, thank you, i think you could actually even be Thomas Whitfield himself, he's German as well, similar broken English ;-)
    Sherlock Holmes..

  3. #4583
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    624

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ulanude View Post
    good to hear JCM so there is actually substance behind your assessment. I hope that things will turn for you to the positive (the one or the other way).
    don't worry I'm not on anybody's payroll but my own..
    Trx2 does not work and this guy (ulanude) is a clown.

    I tried TRX2 for 6 months and it did nothing but burn a hole in my wallet. It's a scam and I bought into it out of desperation. Never again.

    Trx2 does not work and yes I speak for everyone when I say that. Scam and ulanude is definitely on their payroll.

  4. #4584
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    105

    Default

    guys, don't feel 'pityful' about yourself and ignorant about everybody who dares to see benefits out of trx2 - after all this forum should be informative. And yes there are plenty of people seeing great results from trx2 (not only me) but anybody giving a positive voice is being attacked again and again by the same few people here.

  5. #4585
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    Trx2 does not work and this guy (ulanude) is a clown.

    I tried TRX2 for 6 months and it did nothing but burn a hole in my wallet. It's a scam and I bought into it out of desperation. Never again.

    Trx2 does not work and yes I speak for everyone when I say that. Scam and ulanude is definitely on their payroll.
    And 6 month is not long enough to say anything ...

  6. #4586
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ulanude View Post
    guys, don't feel 'pityful' about yourself and ignorant about everybody who dares to see benefits out of trx2 - after all this forum should be informative. And yes there are plenty of people seeing great results from trx2 (not only me) but anybody giving a positive voice is being attacked again and again by the same few people here.
    Plenty of people? Where, Where?? Who are these people? I see one, you! Stop defending your product, we see through you now.

  7. #4587
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    624

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ulanude View Post
    guys, don't feel 'pityful' about yourself and ignorant about everybody who dares to see benefits out of trx2 - after all this forum should be informative. And yes there are plenty of people seeing great results from trx2 (not only me) but anybody giving a positive voice is being attacked again and again by the same few people here.
    "Same few people"....I've never responded in response to any comments you have made on TRX2 until now. I couldn't hold back as you tempt desperate baldies to buy this rubbish.

    It's a sham. Nobody has ever reported results from this that is not one Propecia or other treatments...SCAM

  8. #4588
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,623

    Default

    Ulanude, your post's always follow a pattern - someone flames the product, you wake up and jump in to defend it, it's so obvious you have a vested interest in making this stuff appealing to desperate bald guys. Shame on you.

  9. #4589
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,763

    Default

    Jc why don't you just go on fin it might even regrow the hair you have lost we all know trx2 is a crock of shit

  10. #4590
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,623

    Default

    It is champ, I'm still deciding about Fin dude.

Similar Threads

  1. thomas whitfield trx2 hair loss treatment
    By joe from staten island in forum Introduce Yourself & Share Your Story
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 12:32 PM
  2. Trx2
    By Balding Celebrities in forum Hair Loss Treatments
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-18-2010, 01:47 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

11.06.20 Koray Erdogan 5000 Greft Results
04-18-2022 08:41 AM
by 110620
Last Post By firstchoicemeds
Today 12:31 AM
How can I promote my own business?
08-31-2022 01:29 PM
Last Post By MariannaMay
Yesterday 09:36 AM
Creating a Forum Signature
12-27-2021 11:08 AM
09-23-2022 10:48 PM
DR HAKAN DOGANAY/ 4300 GRAFTS / Implanter Pen+FUE
09-23-2022 03:40 PM
Last Post By Hakan Doganay, MD
09-23-2022 03:40 PM
New hair care regime based on gene / anti-ageing science
02-22-2022 10:45 AM
Last Post By japhine
09-21-2022 10:20 PM