+ Reply to Thread
Page 457 of 465 FirstFirst ... 357 407 447 455 456 457 458 459 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,570 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Quote Originally Posted by sizzlinghairs View Post
    So thats your exact regimen?

Maybe try upping the vit c to 4 grams daily like that guy in the pic? (also gutteds orignal reccomendation) I just did this, waiting to see if I get any results from it.

Lemme ask you this, have you lost any hair since starting trx2/msm? Or essentially maintained?

I take 3 gsm Msm and same vit c am, then again pm.

Tbh I haven't maintained anything, hence I slate trx 2 off. I've got nothing to show for the hundreds I've spent on it.

So your hairloss hasnt slowed down 1 bit? What norwood did you start and where are you now?

Your shedding hasnt slowed at all?

No idea about Norwoods but was about a 2 perhaps before, heading for a 2.5 perhaps now. Either way, I have less hair density than before. Seeing more scalp. Trx2 is not helping me.

Sorry to be so on and on about this, but does your hair feel at all healthier? I know maybe less hair but does existing hair feel at all stronger?

Also, how long has it been since you have been off propecia again?

Sorry to be so on and on about this, but does your hair feel at all healthier? I know maybe less hair but does existing hair feel at all stronger?

Also, how long has it been since you have been off propecia again?
    Thing is, I quit smoking 8 months. I drink loads of water, have sacked macdonlds, eat healthy. I help my hair as much as poss, alongside trx2 but the best I can say for it would be existing hair, grows faster.

Hair shafts look thinner and its clear that if the current trend continues I'll be a nervous wreck this time next year.

I've NEVER taken Propecia in my life. I'm considering it daily tho.

And tbh I paid biolabs expecting (stupidly) to receive results the same as in their "customer testimonials", I haven't even come close. Not a single hair has regrown that I can see.

Trx2 stands for second hair or something in Greek? Lol, it's bullshit from where I'm standing.

hmmm, sucks

Has your hair ever had days where it appears more thick and full than others?

Any fluctuation whatsoever?? Or just complete Sh*t from day one on trx2? Maybe the minox use is not combining well for you, or maybe there is another factor in your loss.. How bout the hair on the sides or back, does that appear healthier?

*would you be up for posting pics? Id be curious to see your situation

Hair only ever feels at its best after I've washed it, or day after I've washed it.
    As I said before, existing hair seems to be growing quicker, but aaccelerated existing hair growth isn't my aim.

It could be minox confusing matters, but even bio labs state minox can be used in conjunction.

I don't like having to give trx2 negative remarks. But sadly that's all it deserves from my experience so far.

Well there is always the slight chance that if you werent on trx2 you would be losing faster and its slowing things down. But that is of course, wishful thinking.

Well there is always the slight chance that if you werent on trx2 you would be losing faster and its slowing things down. But that is of course, wishful thinking.
    I think my hair loss has been steady over the yrs, don't think trx2 has arrested the rate at all really.

I'm not one for posting pics, but comments from relatives saying I'm losing hair when I see them confirms I'm losing brutally to me.