+ Reply to Thread
Page 456 of 465 FirstFirst ... 356 406 446 454 455 456 457 458 ... LastLast
Results 4,551 to 4,560 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Quote Originally Posted by Cob984 View Post
    Agree on trx2, officially my last order, its a joke
    Mate, how often do you apply niz 2%, i think it works but i only use it 1 a week cause people caution against it , how often do you use it?
    I use 2% Nizoral between 2-3 times per week. I'm not sure what studies people refer to, however here is one that bases usage at 2-4 times per week:

http://inhumanexperiment.blogspot.ca...ir-growth.html

Cheers,

Default who wouldn't take the membership if they want 3 bottles?

I don't get it. If yo take the mebership the bottles come at around 50 gbp a bottle. If you 3 bottles in bulk without membership they come at around 55 gbp a bottle. And you can cancel membership at any time and have to pay for only first set of 3 bottles in the beginning. If this is the case why would someone who wants 3 bottles buy them in bulk without membership?

Is it because if you cancel the membership, they will charge you that 10*3=30 gbp? (I'm taking 60 GBP because that's the cost if you buy a single bottle at a time.)

How about you save your money and don't purchase any of their snake oil products. Now that math is simple to compute and if I'm correct, that means solid cost savings for you moving forward.

Quote Originally Posted by sizzlinghairs View Post
    Well I guess againstthis is throwing in the towel. Oh well.

I believe trx2 has helped me maintain. I will be staying on it. I agree their customer service does need a major overhaul.

Couple of questions for users and x-users:

1) Againstthis, if you could indulge me, do you believe that vague peach fuzz has gotten any stronger at all? Do you feel your hairline has gotten stronger *at all* while on trx2?

2) Ulanude, how are you doing?

3) Hectorhero, were you on propecia or are you still taking propecia while on trx2? Are you on any other products? Do you believe trx2 has not even helped slow loss even minutely? Absolutely 100% zero effect on your hair?

Thanks guys.
    I continue advocating their product as it has done a lot for me.not sure why it doesn't work for all of us but I assume they either fall into the non-response group or the response group is not as large as Oxford states. Another explanation could be that those who indeed see results don't even bother to post here anymore.

Default Thanks

Hi Staythick,

Thanks for your concern and advice but they themselves seem to claim that u probably wont see any visible results in 3 months. So i was thinking I could give it a shot.
    In addition they replied to my query about why they havent published their results in peer reviewed journals saying its because the previous study was performed using their own lab conditions for patent filing purposed and thus cannot be published in journals. They are going to publish the next study in the journals.I found this reply satisfactory.

Ulanude,
    Could you please tell me if the cheapest price i can get 3 bottles for is by gettinga membership and cancelling it after first 3 bottles have been shipped?

yes this is probably the cheapest way - i'm also on the membership. i guess you can subscribe and then just cancel after 3 month but again you need to take it longer than 3 month in order to say if it works for you or not - i suggest at least 6 month. anyway in my case hair loss reduced quick rapidly after having started with trx2...so you probably will get an indication from observing your shedding within the 3 month...visible increase in volume only occurred later in my case

Quote Originally Posted by templerun View Post
    Hi Staythick,

Thanks for your concern and advice but they themselves seem to claim that u probably wont see any visible results in 3 months. So i was thinking I could give it a shot.
    In addition they replied to my query about why they havent published their results in peer reviewed journals saying its because the previous study was performed using their own lab conditions for patent filing purposed and thus cannot be published in journals. They are going to publish the next study in the journals.I found this reply satisfactory.

Ulanude,
    Could you please tell me if the cheapest price i can get 3 bottles for is by gettinga membership and cancelling it after first 3 bottles have been shipped?
    Save your money. You will regret starting this product.

Jcm, just curious. Whats your current regimen? Also how long have you been on trx2 again?

I dont know if you saw the new pics of the guy's results on the msm trx2 thread, but theyre both with wet hair and it looks pretty noticeable imo.

Are you still taking msm/vit c?

Hi sizzling, been on trx2 religiously for just over a year.

And Msm/vit c around 6 months, oh and been on minox around two month's or so.

I have seen those pics, and am impressed. No such positive signs for me.

So thats your exact regimen?

Maybe try upping the vit c to 4 grams daily like that guy in the pic? (also gutteds orignal reccomendation) I just did this, waiting to see if I get any results from it.

Lemme ask you this, have you lost any hair since starting trx2/msm? Or essentially maintained?