+ Reply to Thread
Page 455 of 465 FirstFirst ... 355 405 445 453 454 455 456 457 ... LastLast
Results 4,541 to 4,550 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Can anyone that has rec'd a 'free' 3 bottles of this stuff after 12 months clarify how bio-labs did it? I'm expecting my freebie, but they've billed me the usual amount. I've also noticed they've changed their freebie on the website, it now says you get one free bottle every 12 months??

If i rec one free bottle i will be extremely pissed with them.
    You get 3 bottles sent to you and you will only be charged shipping costs.

Granted, at this point I will say that I am on my last 2 bottles and I will NOT be renewing my order. It's been 16 months and TRX2 has done nothing for me in this period.

I can't believe I fell for this shit. Desperation of a balding guy. Now they giving me problems cancelling my subscription.

This thread along with gutted's thread on Msm/vitc trx2 has almost 1 million views combined.

Let's say 0.5% of 1 million (5000) balding guys decided to try trx2 for a year (€600)

5000 x 600 = $$$$$$$

We made them millionaires

Quote Originally Posted by fl4va View Post
    I can't believe I fell for this shit. Desperation of a balding guy. Now they giving me problems cancelling my subscription.

This thread along with gutted's thread on Msm/vitc trx2 has almost 1 million views combined.

Let's say 0.5% of 1 million (5000) balding guys decided to try trx2 for a year (€600)

5000 x 600 = $$$$$$$

We made them millionaires
    What problems are you having cancelling? Sadly we all knew this was too good to be true. They prey on our desperation. Time for their downfall.

Customer service just got back to me. Anybody who has subscribed before 01.01.2013 will continue receiving the 3 bottles. The change of policy only applies to orders after.

I agree their customer service is pretty annoying.

Well I guess againstthis is throwing in the towel. Oh well.

I believe trx2 has helped me maintain. I will be staying on it. I agree their customer service does need a major overhaul.

Couple of questions for users and x-users:

1) Againstthis, if you could indulge me, do you believe that vague peach fuzz has gotten any stronger at all? Do you feel your hairline has gotten stronger *at all* while on trx2?

2) Ulanude, how are you doing?

3) Hectorhero, were you on propecia or are you still taking propecia while on trx2? Are you on any other products? Do you believe trx2 has not even helped slow loss even minutely? Absolutely 100% zero effect on your hair?

Thanks guys.

Well, not praising my result's- or lack of. But as far as customer service goes it's been ok in my experience in general. Have rec'd my 12 month order today, and although was billed full amount, they've promptly refunded me, minus the postage. can't complain about that really.

Ive also not had any real negative experiences personally, just that they take awhile to get back to me sometimes. But based on all these negative experience other users are having, this is why I comment that they need an overhaul.

Yeah responses can take a few days - but once initial contact is made - they reply pretty quick to me with any follow ups.

Quote Originally Posted by sizzlinghairs View Post

3) Hectorhero, were you on propecia or are you still taking propecia while on trx2? Are you on any other products? Do you believe trx2 has not even helped slow loss even minutely? Absolutely 100% zero effect on your hair?

Thanks guys.
    I was/am using Nizoral 2%. I have used proscar/propecia over the past 10 years (but not in the past two years).

In terms of TRX2: Considering I have been balding for 18 years (Norwood 5a pattern) I largely do not fall into their window of success. I have been able to maintain a somewhat decent amount of hair in 18 years. I have literally tried pretty much every idea that has sprung up on "these forums" in that period of time. For me, Nizoral 2% has done a pretty good job in helping me slow my progression/arrest the situation. When I started TRX2 I was hoping (albeit ignorantly) for at least a small glimmer of growth. At $70 month and 16 months of use I have nothing to show for this high cost I incured. I guess you could say I haven't lost hair in that period however I have largely been able to halt my progression without TRX2 anyway.

The way I see it, I'd rather spend a lot less money to get ZERO results than a lot of money that accomplishes basically so little.

Again, I'm not the best candidate but, yet, I do have a lot of miniaturized hair left. I truly thought I would see some effect after 16 months but in my best opinion this product has done nothing for me.

Agree on trx2, officially my last order, its a joke
    Mate, how often do you apply niz 2%, i think it works but i only use it 1 a week cause people caution against it , how often do you use it?