+ Reply to Thread
Page 454 of 465 FirstFirst ... 354 404 444 452 453 454 455 456 464 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,540 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Quote Originally Posted by 30plus View Post
    I've said the following all along for the past two years:

There is no doubt that TRX2 has thickened my hair a little. This was most pronounced in the first few months of treatment. thickness has gradulally declined over time. My hair loss has continued albeit I suspect thanks to TRX2 a little more more slowly. No regrowth anywhere.

So just to be clear then: After two years - I have less hair than when I started TRX2. However remaining hair is definietely a bit thicker / fuller as they advertise. My hairline and crown are however in worse shape as my hairloss has not stopped but i think it has slowed.

I have studied photos of myself to prove all this!! plenty of self takes in the same place / light over the last few years!!

Because TRX2 has done something - I am anxiously awaiting the new products designed for later stage baldness as they promised would be released this year.

Ulanude - can you please update us!? You mentioned a topical from TRX2 recently?
    I don't know anything specific about the topial. When I emailed them Andy from their Science team mentioned they are working towards a topical but when I asked some questions about it he stated that they can't reveal any details yet, not even timeline. wish they were bit more open.

Yes frustrating.

Histogen, Aderans, Replicel, Allergan, etc. are all very open about their products in development and at least provide vague timelines.

The secretive approach is not encouraging

Is TRX2 a complete waste of time? or will it help at all. Looks like the main ingredient that will do anything is Carnitine anyway, can't you just buy that cheaper?

Save ya money mate. Try the ingredients separately.

Default Male Pattern Baldness Foundation

Cheers for the reply

Can anyone that has rec'd a 'free' 3 bottles of this stuff after 12 months clarify how bio-labs did it? I'm expecting my freebie, but they've billed me the usual amount. I've also noticed they've changed their freebie on the website, it now says you get one free bottle every 12 months??

If i rec one free bottle i will be extremely pissed with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Can anyone that has rec'd a 'free' 3 bottles of this stuff after 12 months clarify how bio-labs did it? I'm expecting my freebie, but they've billed me the usual amount. I've also noticed they've changed their freebie on the website, it now says you get one free bottle every 12 months??

If i rec one free bottle i will be extremely pissed with them.
    So trx2 working for you?

I'm officially throwing in the towel and stopping this non-effective snake oil product.

I was due my second freebie (my first one was sent completely free of charge, over a year ago) and they gave me some bullshit line about how I'd have to have the full amount in my prepaid card, so that they could send me 6 bottles, three paid and three for free. When I asked just for the free ones, they said I still needed the full amount, but not to worry, they'd refund it and only keep "shipping charges" which were free last time 'round.

Add to that the fact that they've changed their label for the second time to only maintain some bullshit about "encouraging follicular health" and my patience finally reached it's end.

I'll stay on MSM and Vit C since they are both really cheap and if I have perceived any change for the better in my hair, it's in the last 4-5 months that I've regularly had Vit C and MSM in my regime.

So there you got it folks. Zero regrowth (and no, "could be, may be" peach fuzz does not count and a general slowing down of hair loss, which, by all accounts, is probably due to my MPB's natural progression. My father was a thick NW3 at my age (31) and has remained one well into his sixties, so I'm probably following in the exact same pattern.

If TRX2 actually worked, it'd work for EVERYONE and save me the bullshit about "Oh maybe it only works on X and Y because blah blah." Painkillers are proven science because they work on EVERYONE who takes them in much the same way. And don't go feeding me the bullshit angle of your grandap's dog who was completely immune to painkillers either.

Long story short, I would have probably kept placeboing myself with TRX2 if it wasn't for the terrible, incosistent and downright insulting customer service policy of these clowns. Stay away.

PS And yes JC, I saw that they had changed their "Freebie" policy to one bottle per 3 months. Wouldn't be surprised if they completely go under in the next six months or so. Save your money people.

Damn i feel like a clown for ordering a 3 month supply recently, ok well thats it then,
    This product is officially in the dustbin as far as legit people and hair loss forums go

I feel like a clown for buying a 3 month supply several months back. I tend to do things like that in acts of desperation. Going bald can do that to you and your wallet.

Anyway, took this product for 3 months and it did absolutely nothing but burn a hole in my wallet. Complete sham and I'm angry I bought 3 months to begin with. Save your money people. Nothing to see here. Complete BS.