+ Reply to Thread
Page 444 of 465 FirstFirst ... 344 394 434 442 443 444 445 446 454 ... LastLast
Results 4,431 to 4,440 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Quote Originally Posted by sizzlinghairs View Post
    Any thickening of existing tho?
    not sure, i most likley have but thickening is hard to tell. All i can say for sure is density increased.

Hey sizzling

Sure am still on Dut and Minox. I have been laying off the Minox recently a bit as it's been irritating my hairline.

It's hard to say what does what because I am on a combo of things. I'm pretty sure though that I'm destined to be fairly bald later in life so whatever I'm taking will continue to slowly fail me.

i'm pretty sure though that if I came off DUT and went on trx2 alone then things would only get worse.

Re new TRX2 products...

I was chatting to a friend who is on TRX2 the other day. He's had no great shakes either way on this stuff (but he is not really going bald...) and he emailed them a month or two ago about upcoming products.

He said the response was next to useless, basically fobbing him off about internal regulations and being unable to release details. (Surely you govern your own internal regulations??) No timelines either.

He suspects either: 1. Nothing actually in the pipeline; or 2. Nothing useful for a very very long time. Either way don't get your hopes up folks...

how long has your friend been on?

About a year i think. He's not going bald though - just taking it cos he's paranoid

Quote Originally Posted by 30plus View Post
    Re new TRX2 products...

I was chatting to a friend who is on TRX2 the other day. He's had no great shakes either way on this stuff (but he is not really going bald...) and he emailed them a month or two ago about upcoming products.

He said the response was next to useless, basically fobbing him off about internal regulations and being unable to release details. (Surely you govern your own internal regulations??) No timelines either.

He suspects either: 1. Nothing actually in the pipeline; or 2. Nothing useful for a very very long time. Either way don't get your hopes up folks...
    they did send an email out which stated they are developing new products and are aiming to release in the next 18 months.

I hope youre right. I've always said this stuff has made a bit of a difference.

Just not enough yet for the proper baldies.

Does anyone think that acne or oily face syndrom that still happened when taking 0.5mgs of dutasteride a day it was only when i took the higher dose dutas at 2.5mgs a day when that oilyness began to fade away so i wonder if the trials they had with dutas they said the op dose for regrowth was 2.5mgs.
    But at that dose we do not know the long term affects although i did not get any sides some will.
    It is strange as its said that taking above 1mg a day finasteride is no better i wonder though.
    I also wonder if topical dutasteride at 2.5mgs a day or every other day would save any side affects and work but it would work out expensive as i did buy some generic dutas they were redish colour caps but i opened one to see if theres a clear liquid as in the gen avodart and it was not clear it was a creamy substance.

Trx2 is just another successful scam.

Waste of money.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepTheHair View Post
    Trx2 is just another successful scam.

Waste of money.
    lool you made your point a couple hundered pages back.