+ Reply to Thread
Page 441 of 465 FirstFirst ... 341 391 431 439 440 441 442 443 451 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,410 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Ok mate, got a link please? Still got some tabs, need to order more so caps might be easier to swallow (think the size of the tabs put me off too - running the risk of choking to death daily trying to swallow them)
    lool - heres a link

http://www.bodykind.com/product/289_...000mg-Capsules

Thanks mate just ordered a couple

Morning all

Though it was about time for a 20 month (ish?) update. The reason I've been silent is because I have nothing new to report and this post will read (I'm afraid) like the other 20 or so updates I've previously written on here! So here goes...

As I've said a thousand times before. TRX2 has thickened what remains of my hair a little bit. Of that there is no doubt. However it has not been able to stem to the tide of shedding (albeit slowly) and minaturisation of crown and hairline. Every haircut I get, I notice the hairline has creeped back just a tiny bit further. Photos I am taking confirm this. Crown a little wider too.

Overall density is slowly being reduced as well. TRX2 has not been miracoulous for me nor has it regrown any hair or stopped shedding. Sadly I must be the 1 in 10! It may have slowed down my hairloss but I cannot be sure.

This stuff isn't snake oil but it isn't "outstanding" as they claim either. I desperately hope that they have something stronger from them in the pipeline...

C'mon Mr Whitfield and friends we KNOW you read this. This is the only independent forum really reviweing this stuff. Can you put some research updates up?

Quote Originally Posted by 30plus View Post
    Morning all

Though it was about time for a 20 month (ish?) update. The reason I've been silent is because I have nothing new to report and this post will read (I'm afraid) like the other 20 or so updates I've previously written on here! So here goes...

As I've said a thousand times before. TRX2 has thickened what remains of my hair a little bit. Of that there is no doubt. However it has not been able to stem to the tide of shedding (albeit slowly) and minaturisation of crown and hairline. Every haircut I get, I notice the hairline has creeped back just a tiny bit further. Photos I am taking confirm this. Crown a little wider too.

Overall density is slowly being reduced as well. TRX2 has not been miracoulous for me nor has it regrown any hair or stopped shedding. Sadly I must be the 1 in 10! It may have slowed down my hairloss but I cannot be sure.

This stuff isn't snake oil but it isn't "outstanding" as they claim either. I desperately hope that they have something stronger from them in the pipeline...

C'mon Mr Whitfield and friends we KNOW you read this. This is the only independent forum really reviweing this stuff. Can you put some research updates up?
    Very unlucky indeed.

However i do remember you stated you take it with DUT and have been on that for 3/4 years. Its probable you are losing hair due to reflex hyperandorgenicty taking place. And trx2 is not able to maintain your hair alone because of this. Just my theory.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by gutted View Post
    Anyone else looking to order some of those caps, I'd recommend ordering from that link, mine arrived in two days.

Quote Originally Posted by 30plus View Post
    Photos I am taking confirm this. Crown a little wider too.

***rofl***

Anyone else looking to order some of those caps, I'd recommend ordering from that link, mine arrived in two days.
    jc you need to stick with it and be consistent this time.

Quote Originally Posted by gutted View Post
    jc you need to stick with it and be consistent this time.
    I will mate, just took three and they went down swiftly, it was the fear of choking that put me off the tablets before :-D

How many per day should I start off with, 3-4?

I will mate, just took three and they went down swiftly, it was the fear of choking that put me off the tablets before :-D

How many per day should I start off with, 3-4?
    loool

start off with 3 rise to 6 or 9.

Tks. If nothing else they'll be good for my skin and joints :-) hopefully some hair benefits too.