+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 465 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Thread: Trx2?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Go look on the site lol, dont know it's in Euro's, about £125 for three month's worth.
    That's exactly why I'm asking hahaha. Its in Euro's. HAHA

Quote Originally Posted by CVAZBAR View Post
    That's exactly why I'm asking hahaha. Its in Euro's. HAHA
    Haha get a currency translator

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Haha get a currency translator
    Rather hear it from someone that bought it. Makes me feel more secure hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by CVAZBAR View Post
    Rather hear it from someone that bought it. Makes me feel more secure hahaha.
    I havent bought it, so better look up yourself haha

Jesus ****ing Christ.

Are you being willfully ignorant and petty now?

It is 50E a bottle plus shipping for the EU. International orders are charged with extra shipping. That is cheaper than my previous ineffective regimen of Inneov Homme and Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil/Beta Sitosterole regimen so I'm happy.

It is 90 pills in a bottle for one month. The serving size is 3 pills per day that can be taken all at once or separately. But hey it can't be scientific "cuz you just throw them down your throat" as opposed to AIDS medication that you have to get blessed by Druids and then melted in a chocolate pot for 3 and a half minutes before "dossing down".

Honestly you people...

As for customer service ALL you have a right to complain about is queries concerning your orders. Separate emails that are trying to wax philosophical over TRX2 will OBVIOUSLY be ignored. What are 10 people going to do? Answer 2000 emails personally? Copy/Paste the same thing to everyone?

No.

They will publish results in Q3 2011, available to everyone. Their customer service is limited to the handling of orders and as far as I'm concerned, worked out just fine for me. I used a pre-paid Visa through PayPal, no hitch whatsoever.

Get a grip people and stop posting for the sake of posting.

You wanna do something constructive? Go get a custom made compound and keep a photo diary to see if it works. Or get on TRX2 and see if it works. Or just write "I think you are all being conned but in my dark secret heart I desperately need this to be true" and be silent till the 3 month mark.

Quote Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    Jesus ****ing Christ.

Are you being willfully ignorant and petty now?

It is 50E a bottle plus shipping for the EU. International orders are charged with extra shipping. That is cheaper than my previous ineffective regimen of Inneov Homme and Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil/Beta Sitosterole regimen so I'm happy.

It is 90 pills in a bottle for one month. The serving size is 3 pills per day that can be taken all at once or separately. But hey it can't be scientific "cuz you just throw them down your throat" as opposed to AIDS medication that you have to get blessed by Druids and then melted in a chocolate pot for 3 and a half minutes before "dossing down".

Honestly you people...

As for customer service ALL you have a right to complain about is queries concerning your orders. Separate emails that are trying to wax philosophical over TRX2 will OBVIOUSLY be ignored. What are 10 people going to do? Answer 2000 emails personally? Copy/Paste the same thing to everyone?

No.

They will publish results in Q3 2011, available to everyone. Their customer service is limited to the handling of orders and as far as I'm concerned, worked out just fine for me. I used a pre-paid Visa through PayPal, no hitch whatsoever.

Get a grip people and stop posting for the sake of posting.

You wanna do something constructive? Go get a custom made compound and keep a photo diary to see if it works. Or get on TRX2 and see if it works. Or just write "I think you are all being conned but in my dark secret heart I desperately need this to be true" and be silent till the 3 month mark.
    Why don't you shut the **** up instead. Mind your own business and worry about yourself. If i want your opinion, than i will ask you. Do you own the forum or what? I can post whatever the **** I want. I was being serious with the questions. He replied to me, trying to help and it's all good. I don't see him having a problem with it, so stay the **** out of it, unless you have something positive to reply. Its very easy to talk crap behind your computer huh bitch?

It's even easier to do it in person, especially with little punks such as yourself.

That is beside the point however.

Do inform us of Mr. Whitfields' reply, I am sure it will be of great interest.

Also, something to consider: Oxford Biolabs has been working on TRX2 for three years, renting expensive office space and paying the wages for it's small team of employees. It's funding comes from national grants as well as private investments. These investments and grants are made/given after very careful consideration of the propsective profits. If this was a scam, it would appear out of someones' ass, like most of the Provillus clones and just quietly exist on spam sites. That is clearly not the case here.

Again, think before posting ignorant whines and why on earth is there no moderator on board?

[QUOTE=AgainstThis;20832]It's even easier to do it in person, especially with little punks such as yourself.

Also, something to consider: Oxford Biolabs has been working on TRX2 for three years, renting expensive office space and paying the wages for it's small team of employees. It's funding comes from national grants as well as private investments. These investments and grants are made/given after very careful consideration of the propsective profits. If this was a scam, it would appear out of someones' ass, like most of the Provillus clones and just quietly exist on spam sites. That is clearly not the case here.

Again, think before posting ignorant whines and why on earth is there no moderator on board?[/QUOTE

Like i said before, instead of worrying about what people write, why don't you just get of my dick instead. You don't have to read shit. You complain about people but the only person I see whining is YOU. You're always posting your negative sarcastic comments, trying to prove to people that you are a hair loss expert. Stop being a complaining already and mind your business. If attention is what you're craving than go strip and slide on a pole you bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    It's even easier to do it in person, especially with little punks such as yourself.

Again, think before posting ignorant whines and why on earth is there no moderator on board?
    Like i said before, instead of worrying about what people write, why don't you just get of my dick instead. You don't have to read shit. You complain about people but the only person I see whining is YOU. You're always posting your negative sarcastic comments, trying to prove to people that you are a hair loss expert. Stop being a complaining already and mind your business. If attention is what you're craving than go strip and slide on a pole you bitch.

I understand that you are worried about attending high school with hair loss -judging by your writing you must not be over 14 or 15 years of age and probably a Call of Duty addict- but there are worse things in life.

What I have done and what any sane, impartial person will see is provided simple facts, backed by pictures.

You just *claim* things and make multiple posts about nothing at all.

I wish there was a troll hunting moderator on this forum.