Trx2? - Page 439 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 439 of 465 FirstFirst ... 339 389 429 437 438 439 440 441 449 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,390 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

  1. #4381
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    Try these emails kane@koutingchina.com and sales@koutingchina.com and subject ORDER ENQUIRY FOR RU58841 he will get back to you but remember whatever part of the world you are the time difference.
    Awesome! THANK YOU!

    10grams should be pretty good to restore/maintain hair until a solution comes out. At 100mg a day it should last around 100 days, which is a little over 3 months. For $280 per 3 months I can live with that, its not an extreme amount of cash, I pay more for my car insurance and used to pay nearly half that each month for my cell phone bill alone.

    I'd rather keep my hair and lose a bit of dough until a proper solution comes out.

    Thanks again

  2. #4382
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,473

    Default

    hi hell have you be in contact with kane yet.

  3. #4383
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,473

    Default

    Forgot to tell you guys im using the hairmax laser comb the lux 9 rechargable only that i had the old hairmax where it only had one laser in it and that gave my hair more body.
    So i thought if i use with the ru with minox and i saw one at the right price i would get one and hey presto got a brand new lux 9 on ebay with 2 years warranty for £156 including post.

  4. #4384
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,623

    Default

    AgainstThis - hows it hangin? Any news?

  5. #4385
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    AgainstThis - hows it hangin? Any news?
    on my end still only good things to tell. the thickening up process definitely continues...

    i'm using trx2 (not the lasercomb)

    yes Against any news?

  6. #4386
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ulanude View Post
    on my end still only good things to tell. the thickening up process definitely continues...

    i'm using trx2 (not the lasercomb)

    yes Against any news?
    l wasn't actually asking for a progress report from you mate, we know you use this stuff, you plug it at every opportunity..

    Pictures to back up your claims at all, at least?

    Apologies if you're genuine

  7. #4387
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    l wasn't actually asking for a progress report from you mate, we know you use this stuff, you plug it at every opportunity..

    Pictures to back up your claims at all, at least?

    Apologies if you're genuine
    sorry didn't mean to quote/respond to your question - ticked the "quote" box accidentially - was intended as an update for the general audience...

    didn't keep track of my progress via photos as honestly i'm to busy to do this in an accurate manner and not convinced about the value of photos anyway (just as yourself i assume)

  8. #4388
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ulanude View Post
    sorry didn't mean to quote/respond to your question - ticked the "quote" box accidentially - was intended as an update for the general audience...

    didn't keep track of my progress via photos as honestly i'm to busy to do this in an accurate manner and not convinced about the value of photos anyway (just as yourself i assume)
    I've got photo's from when i started tackling the onset of this curse actually - Had no gains to make it worthwile posting them - you assume wrong. But should Trx2 sprout blond flowing locks from the now sparse area's, i'll publish them

  9. #4389
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    I've got photo's from when i started tackling the onset of this curse actually - Had no gains to make it worthwile posting them - you assume wrong. But should Trx2 sprout blond flowing locks from the now sparse area's, i'll publish them
    jc you still on the msm?

    how about the minox?

  10. #4390
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gutted View Post
    jc you still on the msm?

    how about the minox?
    Tbh i dropped both of them, shall restart the msm, but had a shed that coincided with taking those and it put me off, think it was a seasonal shed anyway.

    And as for minox - fck it, after 14 months it did jack shit except empty my wallet and fck over my hairline - sooo i dropped it about a month back, yeah i might well get a heavy shed, but **** - it never re-grew anything for me to lose, so i'm hoping i'll escape a heavy pay-back - time will tell..

Similar Threads

  1. thomas whitfield trx2 hair loss treatment
    By joe from staten island in forum Introduce Yourself & Share Your Story
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 01:32 PM
  2. Trx2
    By Balding Celebrities in forum Hair Loss Treatments
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-18-2010, 02:47 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Why does your phone need a good phone case?
Today 03:17 AM
Last Post By neerjoshi
Today 03:17 AM
Octordle game - it will surprise you
08-04-2022 12:43 AM
by Silajay
Last Post By KaenMokpi
Yesterday 11:08 AM
Advice for successful gambling in an online ****fight game
09-29-2022 09:54 PM
Last Post By Setsukograb
Yesterday 10:53 AM
What game are you playing right now?
Yesterday 09:22 AM
Last Post By AlexandraFavoni
Yesterday 09:22 AM