+ Reply to Thread
Page 434 of 465 FirstFirst ... 334 384 424 432 433 434 435 436 444 ... LastLast
Results 4,331 to 4,340 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Hi Guys,
    I have just started my 3rd bottle and into month 3 of taking TRX2 but i never had any itching , it has just been the last week or so, at first i thought nothing of it but now i am itching all over, but i have been taking 3 capsules at once and wondered if i should take one three times aday. Ian

Quote Originally Posted by ian View Post
    Hi Guys,
    I have just started my 3rd bottle and into month 3 of taking TRX2 but i never had any itching , it has just been the last week or so, at first i thought nothing of it but now i am itching all over, but i have been taking 3 capsules at once and wondered if i should take one three times aday. Ian
    good idea. if it really is a niacin flash then this is likely to do the trick. myself taking 2 in morning and 1 in evening

I am on my 3rd bottle into 3rd month taking TRX2, and never had any itchin at all it as just started this week and i have it all over but don't know if it is a side effect and will go away,

Quote Originally Posted by ian View Post
    I am on my 3rd bottle into 3rd month taking TRX2, and never had any itchin at all it as just started this week and i have it all over but don't know if it is a side effect and will go away,
    it may be the niacin flush you are talking about.

Do you get the itch all over your body?

you may be better off taking the capsules with food to try and avoid the severity of the itch.

Were you always taking the pills together at once or spaced throughout the day? Can you think of any other changes in your life, maybe water temperature int he shower or some other reason for dry skin? A different food you are eating?

Just asking other members again, has anyone else experienced something like this?

It could also be the niacin in your third bottle is a little more potent than the other bottles. Maybe was a different batch in the warehouse or something..

Quote Originally Posted by sizzlinghairs View Post
    Were you always taking the pills together at once or spaced throughout the day? Can you think of any other changes in your life, maybe water temperature int he shower or some other reason for dry skin? A different food you are eating?

Just asking other members again, has anyone else experienced something like this?

It could also be the niacin in your third bottle is a little more potent than the other bottles. Maybe was a different batch in the warehouse or something..
    iv never experienced the niacin flush with the trx2 capsules - i take all 3 together.

I only experinced the crazy niacin flush when i was on 1x 500mg niacin pills.

Is this stuff helping anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by kanyon View Post
    Is this stuff helping anyone?
    yes it helps me a lot - please see my recent update couple of posts earlier

Seems to maintain and thicken for me which is saying A LOT for a combination of vitamins.

The real test will be @ the 2 - 2 1/2 year mark. This is when maximum results (and then a slight decline) for propecia are known to be for some people so I think would be a good guage.

Hi,
    There as been no change at all in my life style, but i do take them all at once and not with food, when i woke up this morning the itching is still there.
    Ian