+ Reply to Thread
Page 426 of 465 FirstFirst ... 326 376 416 424 425 426 427 428 436 ... LastLast
Results 4,251 to 4,260 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

hi jc i think topik i do not think it stains the covers like the old spray ons did there is another product called super million hair which is worth a look although i have never tried them i was considering having a go.
    I think the product you shake over the scalp like a pepper pot of fine fibres that seem to make minature hairs look like thick hair.

Hi Doke, yeah have seen vids on you tube, the change is miraculous-just curious how practical those kind of products are in everyday life. And think one could become dependant on it as well?!

yeh the vids seem impressive so good to cover a balding area, and i saw super million they poured water from a watering can over this guys head and it was still ok hahaha but it is something we can use now and then.
    I think you have to buy a hair type spray with it to hold bond to existing hair.

Quote Originally Posted by gutted View Post

inhibiting cox-2 should automatically reduce pgd2 and set the motion for beneficial prostglandins to take course.
    wrong. It would also reduce "good" prostaglandins so you won't win anything by taking COX-2 inhibitors...

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    wrong. It would also reduce "good" prostaglandins so you won't win anything by taking COX-2 inhibitors...
    the beneficial "good" prostglandins also turn out to be contradictory, they may not be so beneficial after all.
    anyway we're second guessing here so im going to try it out based on a single previous experience i had.

Quote Originally Posted by gutted View Post
    the beneficial "good" prostglandins also turn out to be contradictory, they may not be so beneficial after all.
    anyway we're second guessing here so im going to try it out based on a single previous experience i had.
    uhm then what's responsible for hair growth? Those two prostaglandins are definitely work towards growing hair. No need to block them.

Elevated COX-2 would actually increase PGD2, but I don't think that that's the case here and that's what causes MPB...

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post

Elevated COX-2 would actually increase PGD2, but I don't think that that's the case here and that's what causes MPB...
    he's suggesting you lower COX2.. he's not arguing for elevated levels of it...?

AgainstThis-what's the latest? Things still on the up?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    AgainstThis-what's the latest? Things still on the up?
    hows it going for you jc??

Not very well at the moment frankly. Shedding like a dog, worst I've ever experienced I think. Even if I tug the rear lower hairline I'm pulling hairs out-wondering if it's the MSM doing that?! Or just a seasonal heavier than usual shed..