+ Reply to Thread
Page 416 of 465 FirstFirst ... 316 366 406 414 415 416 417 418 426 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,160 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Thanks doke, I was quite young at the time too. He had a full head of fair tho, genes screwed me somewhere

hi jc my grandad on my mothers side was bald all over top of scalp so that is where mine may come from but i do have a bit more than he had.

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    One thing i am going to stop the cygenx and keep on trx i think maybe that propecia or if natural use saw palmetto get something like hairgenisis caps or procerin just to keep dht at bay.
    Or go to hair research as they have some natural stuff i used to use solgar high potancy saw pal.
    im thinking of starting on saw palmetto 1 x 320mg a day, rotated every other day, but i dont want to experience another shed and bring my hair count down as things are going realy good.

Im theorising saw palmetto has a different mode of action than its dht lowering effect.

hi gutted it is supposed to be good for the prostate and sex drive hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    hi gutted it is supposed to be good for the prostate and sex drive hahaha
    ive used it a few years ago, and experienced a massive accelaration of mpb while i was on it,hence why i have been coming here but i think at the time i was on a very very high dosage, which is what actually caused the accellaration.

But i have to say though, the first 3 weeks, i regrew a thick, terminal hair below my hairline and my hairline was much much stronger, im thinking of starting it again but at a much lower dose, for my hairline specifically.

I dont think saw palmettos benefits come from the dht supression. It possibly the fatty acids, and too much saw palmetto will upregulate testosterone, which is where the inrease in sex drive comes from, and possibl accerllaration in hair loss.

Quote Originally Posted by gutted View Post
    guys it might be a really good idea to add MSM along with your trx2.

MSM has been used by rheumatoid arthirtis suffers to help them with thier pain, as its known as an anti inflamatory

Im speculating, MSM may have some sort of activity on the COX-2 enzyme, which may help with levels of pgd2.
    i think MSM may help hair growth via other modes of actions than once thought.
    Received my MSM today gutted. How the hell do you swallow them without choking?!

Quote Originally Posted by gutted View Post
    ive used it a few years ago, and experienced a massive accelaration of mpb while i was on it,hence why i have been coming here but i think at the time i was on a very very high dosage, which is what actually caused the accellaration.

But i have to say though, the first 3 weeks, i regrew a thick, terminal hair below my hairline and my hairline was much much stronger, im thinking of starting it again but at a much lower dose, for my hairline specifically.

I dont think saw palmettos benefits come from the dht supression. It possibly the fatty acids, and too much saw palmetto will upregulate testosterone, which is where the inrease in sex drive comes from, and possibl accerllaration in hair loss.
    what the hell? How can Saw Palmetto POSSIBLY accelerate your hair loss?? It doesn't make any sense. Just because you're shedding doesn't mean that you'll lose that hair permanently. It will most likely regrow thicker if you just had patience.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Received my MSM today gutted. How the hell do you swallow them without choking?!
    whats this MSM and how does it possibly help hair loss?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    loool yeah i know they're massive!

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    what the hell? How can Saw Palmetto POSSIBLY accelerate your hair loss?? It doesn't make any sense. Just because you're shedding doesn't mean that you'll lose that hair permanently. It will most likely regrow thicker if you just had patience.
    borage oil diet!