+ Reply to Thread
Page 406 of 465 FirstFirst ... 306 356 396 404 405 406 407 408 416 456 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,060 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

@gutted-I always knock back my tabs with half a pint, why?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    @gutted-I always knock back my tabs with half a pint, why?
    no reason just asking, it does increase dht as it contains precursor hormones.

http://www.hairloss-research.org/blog/?p=65

how often do you drink milk? and how much? a typical bowl size everyday perhaps?

Interesting. I did question washing my caps down with milk last year on this thread, but the general vibe was carry on. I just have the half pint at night I guess, with the caps still. Perhaps I'll use water instead!

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Interesting. I did question washing my caps down with milk last year on this thread, but the general vibe was carry on. I just have the half pint at night I guess, with the caps still. Perhaps I'll use water instead!
    its probably best to cut back on milk alltogether.

I hardly ever drink milk at all. I'll get a craving maybe once every 2 months and buy a carton so I can eat Fruit Loops and pretend I'm 12 and life is simple again, but that's about it.

(All real men need is sour whiskey and broken dreams, dontcha know?)

Harrison, going off the ingredients alone, I'd be right there with you. Hell, I had lost all hope in the product and only began seeing SLIGHT benefits after a full year. I want to see if these results persist, if more regrowth occurs and if I am stable over a long control period.

So far, incredibly nonsensical as it may seem, my hair volume seems to be following the results of their highly questionable "study". This makes very little sense on paper, but ****, it's working, I don't need to understand anything else about it

So drink no milk not even skimmed,eat no butter all evil but the substitutes contain additives and other rubbish do not use minoxidil, only use trx2 as it regrows all your hair and yes some of the things in trx are not proven to harm you bodies? pull the other leg. hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    So drink no milk not even skimmed,eat no butter all evil but the substitutes contain additives and other rubbish do not use minoxidil, only use trx2 as it regrows all your hair and yes some of the things in trx are not proven to harm you bodies? pull the other leg. hahaha
    dairy too!

Hell no man.

All foods are good in moderation. Plus I highly doubt that anyone not disposed to MPB would go bald by drinking milk. At worst, it speeds up the process to our ultimate NW.

At this point,I am not recommending TRX2 to anyone. For all I know, this could be my natural hair cycling. Maybe I was supposed to be a NW3 all along and now that I'm there, it's stoped and has nothing to do with TRX2. Maybe that shit works. If, a year from now, I'm still good, then I'll hesitantly recommend it to people who had similar loss to mine when I first started it.

Lastly I never knocked minoxidil's efficacy. It's a well documented product, with it's pros and it's cons. We're all grown kids here (so grown, we are losing our hair ) and we make our choices.

yo and milk shakes are great and a good source of nutrients so take no notice unless you have a lactose intolerence.

sizzling have trx2 got back to you regarding niacin?

i suppose niacin was only put in the formula to increase bloodflow.
    inceases in pgd2 is known to have a vasodilating effect on blood vessels.