+ Reply to Thread
Page 405 of 465 FirstFirst ... 305 355 395 403 404 405 406 407 415 455 ... LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,050 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

That's not a good baseline link, it's only a pic, not a gallery. Galleries are sloshing around the thread somewhere.

And yes, even though it's given me minimal regrowth -I suspect some but it's rather hard to prove- it stopping the hairloss and getting the rest of the hair to look real and proper (ie not a sad, dwindling thatch) and like it WANTS to stay on my head.

That, I'm loving. Biolabs would need an army of good results to be able to convince people to take this with minimal to no visible results for a full year though.

I did some digging. Imageshack has deleted my oldest baseline upload (I uploaded anonymously, before you had to register on the site) but I found those pics, roughly 3 months in and goddamn it, they made my day.

There is a CLEAR and DEFINITE improvement.

90 Days (or so) http://img708.imageshack.us/g/dsc01740h.jpg/

(Baseline was in fact better than that mess. I kept shedding and losing and lost all faith. Then, a year in...it still sounds ****ing insane and only a smidgeon logical, but it's happening.)

Anyone notice the bio labs site have some jobs for shillers so beware anyone thinking this is any good for male pattern loss its a big con product.
    As for the pics i see nothing but a young man with perhaps very early loss if any and thats what my hair looked like at that age but as mpb is so slow it happens even without you noticing until its to late like my loss where you have bald crown and frontal recess.
    Jcm as to msn there was a product that was a topical by xenna called topical 183 that i think had ms in it but again i do not think these thinks can work for androgenetic hairloss thats why the new 2012 Latisse trials are taking place where they are going to test it against minoxidil in different strengths.
    Also thats why i want to try rum 58841 but i must stress it may halt the mpb in its tracks but i still think you may need a regrowth topical as well,i see no harm in taking vits and trx but it is too expensive when you can see some products with niacin in.

ive said it previously, pictures aint going to justify the volume trx2 gives only the individual person can be the judge of that.

Volume is difficult to be seen in pictures. Unless you are a diffuse thinner, and there is clear growth in the thin areas.

i took a look at the baseline pictrures and i can see some signs of thinning at the front. The current pictures a re small however it does look as if that thinning is closing up.

I didnt say msm is to be used as treatment for AGA, msm speeds up growth, so any results your getting, if any, the new hairs can be made to grow alot faster, not stop mpb.

Quote Originally Posted by gutted View Post
    ive said it previously, pictures aint going to justify the volume trx2 gives only the individual person can be the judge of that.

Volume is difficult to be seen in pictures. Unless you are a diffuse thinner, and there is clear growth in the thin areas.

i took a look at the baseline pictrures and i can see some signs of thinning at the front. The current pictures a re small however it does look as if that thinning is closing up.

I didnt say msm is to be used as treatment for AGA, msm speeds up growth, so any results your getting, if any, the new hairs can be made to grow alot faster, not stop mpb.
    So you believe in trx2?I ordered it and hope it helps me

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyboots View Post
    So you believe in trx2?I ordered it and hope it helps me
    as far as i can tell its worked for me, and i do believe its the trx2.

But before you jump on it you need to be aware of what you want trx2 to do for you, whether if its to stop your loss, or achieve some volume.
    It should give you regrowth via hair count and thickening of existing hairs, but if its the temporal/hairline regrowth you really want, i cant say this will work as of now.

but i really stress, you need to give it time, i would say 9-12 months to notice at least something, possibly earlier though.

as far as i can tell its worked for me, and i do believe its the trx2.

But before you jump on it you need to be aware of what you want trx2 to do for you, whether if its to stop your loss, or achieve some volume.
    It should give you regrowth via hair count and thickening of existing hairs, but if its the temporal/hairline regrowth you really want, i cant say this will work as of now.

but i really stress, you need to give it time, i would say 9-12 months to notice at least something, possibly earlier though.
    thanks bro,i am not losing hair for years,looking for regrowth.norwood 3 vertex is where im at.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyboots View Post
    thanks bro,i am not losing hair for years,looking for regrowth.norwood 3 vertex is where im at.
    you will probably achieve regrowth/thickening in the crown and mid section and later down the line at the frontal section but im not in a position to say you will in the temple regions right now.

btw, i wanted ask trx2 users how often they drink milk? and roughly how much?

I find it hard to believe that this stuff is strong enough or even effective against MPB.... just look at the ingredients:

btw, i wanted ask trx2 users how often they drink milk? and roughly how much?
    no one over the age of 20 should ever drink milk....

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    I find it hard to believe that this stuff is strong enough or even effective against MPB.... just look at the ingredients:

no one over the age of 20 should ever drink milk....

no one should drink animal milk full stop.

i find it hard to belive to but its clearley working for me in some areas, so im not going to debunk it.