+ Reply to Thread
Page 397 of 465 FirstFirst ... 297 347 387 395 396 397 398 399 407 447 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,970 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    So ulanude-you've been on it how long?

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but you say you've seen temporal regrowth?
    So far it didn't regrow my temples. However, I also do see some new hair strands even around the temples. The main thing it did for me is stopping my hair loss and overall "thickening up" my hair to a stage that I can wear a different hair style again. I venture to say that my hair bounced back to the situation ca. 6 years ago. This stuff does its job for me. Beware that that it took a long time for the effects to become apparent.

hi guys i wonder who the person is who is in the trx2 picture from base line to regrowth because if it is genuine and it helps just some people after 18 months then it is impresive.
    Theres a but coming i am scepticle even though i may not have given it a fair go and also please trx lets know some detail of the guy in the study and whether he was on other hair growth products or only trx.

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    hi guys i wonder who the person is who is in the trx2 picture from base line to regrowth because if it is genuine and it helps just some people after 18 months then it is impresive.
    Theres a but coming i am scepticle even though i may not have given it a fair go and also please trx lets know some detail of the guy in the study and whether he was on other hair growth products or only trx.
    See their "Inclusion Criteria" of the study:

"Volunteers previously exposed to minoxidil and/or finasteride were not eligible to participate in the study, as were patients who have used any synthetic drug, such as antihypertensives, steroids, spironolactone, ketokonazole, cimetidine, cytotoxic compounds, anticonvulsant drugs, b-blockers, estrogens or progesterone within the previous six months."

I doubt he's even real Doke also have you had an email from them with a link to a "real customer testimonial" video?

It's laughable, he says he started taking the stuff nine months ago based on positive online comments etc. lmao, where were there any positive comments nine months ago?

As far as im aware this forum has been the only one giving this stuff the time of day-and nine months ago I don't recall anyone singing it's praises as the guy suggests.

Sorry Bio labs gotta do better than that.

Here's the link http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop...vimGrUD0&gl=GB
    Last edited by Jcm800; 03-06-2012 at 03:18 AM. Reason: Added link

I doubt he's even real Doke also have you had an email from them with a link to a "real customer testimonial" video?

It's laughable, he says he started taking the stuff nine months ago based on positive online comments etc. lmao, where were there any positive comments nine months ago?

As far as im aware this forum has been the only one giving this stuff the time of day-and nine months ago I don't recall anyone singing it's praises as the guy suggests.

Sorry Bio labs gotta do better than that.

Here's the link http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop...vimGrUD0&gl=GB
    Jcm you keep ignoring anybody who has anything positve to say (such as me, gutted, against, etc. etc.).
    I actually welcome that they ask real customers for real testimonials rather than making something up.

Thanks jcm do you still keep getting mail from them.

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    Thanks jcm do you still keep getting mail from them.
    Yeah mate still get the mails lol

No, I'm not ignoring gutted or AgainstThis at all, im still curious.

As for them using 'real' users for the testimonials, c'mon man what makes you think that guy is real?!

No, I'm not ignoring gutted or AgainstThis at all, im still curious.

As for them using 'real' users for the testimonials, c'mon man what makes you think that guy is real?!
    Because they have also asked me to provide a testimonial. Seems like they did with everybody who has been on the treatment long enough.

Really? Care to post the mail? I'd like to see that.