+ Reply to Thread
Page 394 of 465 FirstFirst ... 294 344 384 392 393 394 395 396 404 444 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,940 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Nope - no noticable changes in my body / beard hair since I've been on this stuff

In my experience and observations as we get older body hair increases anyway - look at any older guy in his 40-50's and look in his ear's - you'll prob see some undergrowth there, also eyebrow's - those stray hair's appear outta nowhere fast! and more so as we age, same for hairy backs - i think you guy's on this stuff are connecting natural bodily hairgrowth to this stuff, it occur's anyway.

It' natures way of kicking us in the ball's once more - lose hair on top and gain it in ridiculous places as we get older.

Quote Originally Posted by sizzlinghairs View Post
    @gutted, What could it have been from if not trx2?

@unalude, so you think your body hair increased at all?

I dont think Ive noticed an increase in body hair, but the last thing I want is more back/chest/arm/hand hair.. I experienced this abit with minox and was not fun at all.

I hope that trx2 just focuses on areas that are weakened from old age or androgens (possible beard hair) and rebuilds them. Im hoping that it leaves intact hair, such as body hair, alone.
    I would say yes. Less pronounced on chest and arms but my beard definitely got thicker.

lol, im getting ocd about this like someone by the name of "champ" maybe? lol

But unalude, did u notice new hairs on your chest/arms or just a possible increase in thickness /length? Was it minor or major? Cosmetically noticeable?

Im a hairy man already, thus the reason for my interogations.

Quote Originally Posted by sizzlinghairs View Post
    lol, im getting ocd about this like someone by the name of "champ" maybe? lol

But unalude, did u notice new hairs on your chest/arms or just a possible increase in thickness /length? Was it minor or major? Cosmetically noticeable?

Im a hairy man already, thus the reason for my interogations.
    Not really noticeable on chest and arms - only I feel an increase of facial hair (thicker + more hair). However, this increase is less pronounced than the increase of scalp hair, which I have experienced.

I would not be too worried about this.

But has anyone got temporal regrowth?! seems to me you're all settling for possible hair thickness and forgetting the big promises made by Whitfield and his posse.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    But has anyone got temporal regrowth?! seems to me you're all settling for possible hair thickness and forgetting the big promises made by Whitfield and his posse.
    no, still no temporal regrowth
    all ive noticed in the temples is that theyve gotten stronger, (they feel more achored to the scalp) i have noticed one new, thin hair pop up on my right temple, that was not there before.
    But overall, mid section and crown, the hair is thick, and reduced shedding persists.

also on a side note for those that are taking the individual ingredients, i suspect the ratios are very important.

ive stopped taking niacin 500mg, i believe from observation that is what caused me to shed in my left temple. niacin -> lowers cholesterol, thus could possibly affect dht and testosterone levels.

Thanks gutted - remind me tho, you're on other products besides TRX2 aren't you? It'd be reassuring if people in particularly yourself started reporting temporal activity of note-who knows, maybe it'll come but I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Thanks gutted - remind me tho, you're on other products besides TRX2 aren't you? It'd be reassuring if people in particularly yourself started reporting temporal activity of note-who knows, maybe it'll come but I doubt it.
    just trx2 and trx2 indvidiual ingredients (niacin 500mg and l cartinine 500mg) and MSM 9grams.
    Ive stopped the niacin though.

I really dunno whether im going to expect temporal regrowth, but what its done for my hair overall hair is beyond belief. Hence for that reason i do have a slight glimmer of hope that this may do something in the temples. but we'll see what the coming months bring.

Quote Originally Posted by gutted View Post
    I really dunno whether im going to expect temporal regrowth, but what its done for my hair overall hair is beyond belief.

Oh yeah...beyond belief huh?