+ Reply to Thread
Page 392 of 465 FirstFirst ... 292 342 382 390 391 392 393 394 402 442 ... LastLast
Results 3,911 to 3,920 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Problem is AgainstThis you've been up and down regarding progress before-hope it comes good for you, but I'm not convinced that it's not usual hair cycling again..
    But if you feel you've got regrowth let's inspect the pics in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Problem is AgainstThis you've been up and down regarding progress before-hope it comes good for you, but I'm not convinced that it's not usual hair cycling again..
    But if you feel you've got regrowth let's inspect the pics in the near future.

this is why we need more genuine people testing this, a few users here and there will not prove anything.
    Consistent results will mean something.
    The fact that against this took over a year for his loss of hair to stop, is not right, something else must have been going on there, i personally think it was the keto making his hair shed. Can you let us know how often you used to use keto shampoo?

People have reported a stoppage/reduction of hair loss within a 1 month to 3 months. ( its not a full on stop, natrually, everyone loses hair everyday, around 100 per day i read, but if your suffering from mpb you will lose alot more) I guess it depends on the individual though.

Quote Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    . As INSANE as this sounds, I only started seeing benefits from TRX2 after a full year of use.

I understand they could never market a hair loss product with the tagline "Stick with it for a year, you won't be disappointed" but ****...it seems to be working.

I don't believe you, but it's not that crazy that it would take a year for a supplement to have a cosmetic effect

I'm just not going to take trx2 for a year to find out. It's Whitman's job to prove it to me, not me prove it for him. He doesn't seem to be in a rush to prove his product works. He just seems in a rush to sell it.

if you can, post some pictures please. Everyone is interested and would appreciate it. You seem to think there has been a noticeable gain-- why wait another two months to post>?

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    I don't believe you, but it's not that crazy that it would take a year for a supplement to have a cosmetic effect

I'm just not going to take trx2 for a year to find out. It's Whitman's job to prove it to me, not me prove it for him. He doesn't seem to be in a rush to prove his product works. He just seems in a rush to sell it.

if you can, post some pictures please. Everyone is interested and would appreciate it. You seem to think there has been a noticeable gain-- why wait another two months to post>?
    but they have proven it works scientifically through the internal clinical study they performed.

i doubt anyone will recognise/detect any changes in the pictures. (unless a previously bald area started to clearley fill in)
    Volume and thickness in existing areas is really diffcult to see photographically.

I've been on Keto for at least the past 2 years, once every 4 days.

When I first started I saw an initial gain in density and growth but that was quickly obliterated. These last two months have been fantastic hair-wise.

And it's like gutted said. The only way anyone would be wowed by pictures is if they show my hairline a full, thick centimeter or two down and that is not happening...yet.

If it does, then I'll post. This is what this community is for. Vain brothers in hair, helping each other out through experiments, both failed and successfull

Quote Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    If it does, then I'll post. This is what this community is for. Vain brothers in hair, helping each other out through experiments, both failed and successfull
    Hm? Successful. Where?

They actually told me in a mail that it could take over a year to notice results.
    It could be the keto but I don't think it changes your hair after 2 years of usage.

My last report, after 10 months, is that I'm seeing a little thickening in the temples. Don't think I've got any regrowth, maybe some vellus turning terminal.
    Next week I'll start RUM so it will be hard to say what is doing what.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    They actually told me in a mail that it could take over a year to notice results.
    It could be the keto but I don't think it changes your hair after 2 years of usage.

My last report, after 10 months, is that I'm seeing a little thickening in the temples. Don't think I've got any regrowth, maybe some vellus turning terminal.
    Next week I'll start RUM so it will be hard to say what is doing what.
    RUM? Whats that?

To be fair, all of those ingredients that they put into TRX2 have some science behind it... For example:
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17927577

It's not completely useless, it's just MASSIVELY overpriced...

Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post

yes but using it consistently one minute, and then stopping the next within that 2 year period will result in contiuous changes in your hair.
    One minute the keto will kick in and your hair will be thick, then slack off for a bit, you'll start experiencing sheds (as the hairs become dependant on it), in my opinion in any hair loss treatment, consistency is key, hence why propecia and minoxidil needs to be taken/applied everyday.