+ Reply to Thread
Page 391 of 465 FirstFirst ... 291 341 381 389 390 391 392 393 401 441 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,910 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

30plus, do you have before and after pics? Im curious to see where u are at.

Also wanted to say that maybe since you are on prop/minox that somehow, although very unlikely, they are effecting your results with Trx2. This is just a thought obviously, and is almost surely not the case.

Another thing I wanted to point out, in your timeline you mentioned @ 9-12 month mark you are noticing your hair becoming a very weird texture. I noticed this @ like the 4-5 month mark but then it went away. Maybe your results are just taking f o r e v e r to kick in. That you hairloss situation was pretty dire so it is taking forever to reverse.

Maybe maybe

I also would like to see pics 30plus. No offence but people are much to emotional to be trusted around here.
    It also would be great if someone could tell how much this discount is. I haven't got any mail.

Quote Originally Posted by sizzlinghairs View Post
    30plus, do you have before and after pics? Im curious to see where u are at.

Also wanted to say that maybe since you are on prop/minox that somehow, although very unlikely, they are effecting your results with Trx2. This is just a thought obviously, and is almost surely not the case.

Another thing I wanted to point out, in your timeline you mentioned @ 9-12 month mark you are noticing your hair becoming a very weird texture. I noticed this @ like the 4-5 month mark but then it went away. Maybe your results are just taking f o r e v e r to kick in. That you hairloss situation was pretty dire so it is taking forever to reverse.

Maybe maybe
    pure speculation but I'd say that propecia indeed could affect results as it changes your hormonal homeostasis and hence could affect the way nutrients are being transported over the hair follicle (one of the mechanisms of actions trx2 claims). Minoxidil however highly unliklely - it is topical and it is known for havening an opening effects on potassium ion channels (see literature), same as trx2 does (but oraly)- it presumably works together well as a complementary treatment with trx2 (stated by themselves)..

So, no-one has got their 'second generation of hair' yet?! It ain't gonna come fella's, make all the excuse's up for it that you like - only one laughing here is Whitfield.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    So, no-one has got their 'second generation of hair' yet?! It ain't gonna come fella's, make all the excuse's up for it that you like - only one laughing here is Whitfield.
    No second generation but stopped by hair fall and drastical improvements in thickness. Believe that some regrowth has been happening too. Works for me and will continue.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    jcm, are you still on trx2? or individual ingredients?
    and have you not noticed anything at all?
    also are you still on minox?

Quote Originally Posted by gutted View Post
    jcm, are you still on trx2? or individual ingredients?
    and have you not noticed anything at all?
    also are you still on minox?
    No i quit Trx after eight months. And I'm afraid I quit the individual ingredients 7-8 weeks ago too-was a pain popping 8 jars and getting the near ratios together. Tho I may reintroduce them as I have a plentiful supply still.

Still on the Minox tho, negligible benefit there

Dudes, this is too good to be true. I'm being very cautious but for the past month, my hair-loss has entirely stopped.

I just completed month 13 on TRX2 and as you'll remember from my posts, I had lost all hope by month 11, and was deep into the Toppik bottle.

Now my Toppik kit lies untouched for more than a month and my hair looks so ****ing good I can scarcely believe it. The shedding is stable and minimal for over a month now (less than 10 hairs per shower) and more importantly, new, thicker hair in the front. It's now to the point where my hair no longer falls apart and hangs like straw, revealing bald patches left and right of the parting (Those with longish hair will know what I mean).

It feels good and it feels right. My greatest relief is that where I was on a complete downward spiral around Christmas, now my loss has stabilized and the center of my head is getting thick, actual growth.

I'm hesitant to attribute this to the TRX2 and Keto alone, but the truth needs to be told. I'll post pics around April when, if all goes well, I'll be re-ordering. As INSANE as this sounds, I only started seeing benefits from TRX2 after a full year of use.

I understand they could never market a hair loss product with the tagline "Stick with it for a year, you won't be disappointed" but ****...it seems to be working.

Next month I'm adding Tocotrienols to my regimen, see if I can get things moving in the temple region.

This could all be nature taking it's course, but with hairloss things usually get WORSE, not BETTER.

The least I can do is share this good news and keep you posted on future progress.

Peace + good hair all.

Great news AgainstThis!
    I'm looking forward to the pics!

How long have you been on keto? Are you sure it's not the keto that is giving the results?

Thanks for sharing!!

Thanks for sharing. And thanks I'm not the only insane who is getting results here..