+ Reply to Thread
Page 390 of 465 FirstFirst ... 290 340 380 388 389 390 391 392 400 440 ... LastLast
Results 3,891 to 3,900 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

I have also been on two other things off and on, but only on my temples, so I know, FOR SURE, trx2 has helped me overall. Those two things are miconazole nitrate (found in, Monistat ,shhhhh , and hydrocortisone. First is a growth stimulant and second is a immune response modulator/anti-inflammatory. If you go to hair losshelp.com or just google these two things, you will see why I use them. I believe they may have helped SLIGHTLY on my temple regions in terms of thickening, but cant say for sure.
    Sizzlinghairs, could you eloborate on your monistat use?

What version of monistat do you use, how do you apply it, and how long do you leave it on?

any of you guys got an email for sales of trx2 as i have this morning a discount as well,i do not think i will try again as they say i did not give it enough time.

Nope. Can you please paste the mail here?
    I see some small progress in my temples after close to 10 months. Don't know if its thickening or regrowth.

A further note to my previous report: I'm actually pretty sure that it is actual regrowth rather than just thickening up in my case as I can see now hair strands in areas where i'm sure there was nothing beforehand. However, an alternative explanation would be that trx2 is thickening up miniturized hair strands, which were to thin and weak to "not break" during the growth phase, to thick pigmentized hair strands. This at least would be in line with the supposed mechanism of action (allowing nutrients to enter the hair strand again).
    I do agree with guttend and the other: This treatment is no miraculous cure it may not be working for everybody. Results take long to kick in and may not be as impressive as one could wish for. However, i can absolutely positively confirm that in my case it stopped hair fall almost completely and improved thickness and overall density of my hair to a level which I did not believe I would ever reach again. I'm back to sold NW 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Thinning@30 View Post
    Sizzlinghairs, could you eloborate on your monistat use?

What version of monistat do you use, how do you apply it, and how long do you leave it on?

I use regular monistat with 2% miconazole. Google "miconazole and hairloss" and u will find all the info u need.

Quote Originally Posted by sizzlinghairs View Post
    I use regular monistat with 2% miconazole. Google "miconazole and hairloss" and u will find all the info u need.
    how well did that work for you?

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    how well did that work for you?

It seems to help with speeding up growth and thickening. *seems* to help

Had my haircut quite short on Wednesday...

Walked into work yesterday and you know that look people give you of - "wow, you're really going bald" but they don't actually say it...

Took some detailed photos last night - hairline and temples are way higher compared to photos of this time last year (when I started TRX2).

Thought I should let everyone know. This stuff hasn't halted my hairloss nor has it given me any regrowth. All I've got a bit more thickness on the rest of the hair...

thanx a lot for your testimony 30plus.
    It's wierd I, I received an Email from TRX2, (long time I don't buy it) saying that they have a discount offer. It seems they are not selling what expected?

No worries

I just want to make it clear to all I'm not here to bash this stuff or stop people from buying it. I do like the thicker hair I've got, I do ok for a living so I will continue to buy it. Am I going to get any regrowth now I'm nearly 13 months in?? Nope. My hopes for that were extinguished a few months back. My only hope I have now: 1. the next thing (replicel??) or 2. Trx's stronger products / cure they've promised...(hmmm!!!)

I am personaly just very frustrated that something that actually promised so much has let me down so far. "Outstanding, honest, noticable results... 83% regrowth." Well not for me anyway...

AgainstThis - any update on your improvements?