+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 465 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Thread: Trx2?

I think it probably does support healthy hair growth, just not to the extent that Whitfield is claiming. I DO want to add these supplements to my regiment, just not at the price he is asking. Why should we pay a premium for this supplement (lets be clear, this is not a treatment or a cure) when we can achieve the same results on our own for much less. The only argument I see thus far for buying Trx2 is the convenience of not having to ingest bunches of pills every day. Beyond that, there is absolutely no evidence whatsoever (at least that I can find) that demonstrates why or how Trx2 is superior to taking each of the active ingredients alone. Could it be the proprietary potassium stimulating delivery system? Who knows? I don't know what the **** that is, or if it's unique to Trx2. Perhaps each of the active ingredients alone, or perhaps in unison, utilize the same delivery system naturally. The fact that Whitfield uses such ridiculously complex scientific terminology--which may be made up for all I know--screams at me; it tells me he is trying to cover up the fact that he is merely selling a convenient combination of vitamin supplements that have been shown to support healthy hair growth. This doesn't mean I don't want to take those supplements, just not for the hundreds of dollars a month that he is charging.

Nah, he didn't reply to my first email yet. I really want to give him the benefit of the doubt, but when it comes to the hairloss industry, I just have to assume the worst in people until proven wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by ThinFast View Post
    What's the point in buying any supplements from anywhere if you don't think it will work and is just all B.S.?
    Because we can try them at a fraction of the cost?

Quote Originally Posted by Gryffindor View Post
    Nah, he didn't reply to my first email yet. I really want to give him the benefit of the doubt, but when it comes to the hairloss industry, I just have to assume the worst in people until proven wrong.
    It was a very well composed mail you sent to him, deserved a reply - i have a similar outlook to you on this, dying to see some positive result's, but fear we won't get them..

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    True, at current stage i'm lucky, crown is only starting to show, and still have a fair amount everywhere else. I'd embark on Fin, but i'm concerned a shed would kick in and expose me even more so am in two minds at present.
    terrrrrible logic

You WILL lose hair off fin.

You have a sliiight chance of TEMPORARILY losing hair on finasteride and then def growing it back and maybe more?

NOT a tough choice. Sheds last a few months at the worst. Hair lost off fin lasts forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    True, at current stage i'm lucky, crown is only starting to show, and still have a fair amount everywhere else. I'd embark on Fin, but i'm concerned a shed would kick in and expose me even more so am in two minds at present.
    without fin you have no prospects of regrowing hair, and the rest of your hair WILL fall out. with fin, you get a shed that's almost invisable with prospects of getting a significant amount back. the choice is yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryffindor View Post
    Can someone who's gotten their shipment in list the precise amounts of each ingredient listed on the bottle?
    Taken exactly from the bottle.......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	nutrition info.jpg

Size:	34.4 KB
ID:	8135  

I shed a shitload like twice now. IT really doesn't make you look that much diff. No one notices but YOU.

Stop wasting time/hair

And i dont realise that?! I also run the risk of man boobs, depression, and the other shit possibly, i'm in two minds as i'm a father to a child and cant afford to **** myself over hair, so to me i have to weigh up the pros n cons, not terrible logic at all.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepTheHair View Post
    I shed a shitload like twice now. IT really doesn't make you look that much diff. No one notices but YOU.

Stop wasting time/hair
    shed because of finasteride or trx2?