+ Reply to Thread
Page 389 of 465 FirstFirst ... 289 339 379 387 388 389 390 391 399 439 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,890 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Default It's all about astressin b

Spectral f7 mate now I can say its doing something

I guess i didn't give it long enough - only tried 5 months before jumping on fin (rightly or wrongly).

Good to hear its' working for you gutted. I remember you from the IH forum when i tried the natural route for a bit.

I still have 3 months of TRX2, sealed. Happy to sell it for half the original cost. PM if interested...!

Something positive is happening to my hair and I honestly can't tell you if it's down to TRX2 or just natural cycling.

Last time I posted I was around the 11 month mark, 11 and a half months and deeply disappointed and digging my way into the Toppik bottle.

Around Christmas, an odd thing happened.

My shedding decreased dramatically. Almost ceased. I was still taking the TRX2 and alternating between Keto 2 % shampoo and the H & S AntiHairloss brand (Which is a fancy name for really generic H & S). After 3+ months of heavy shedding, it had stabilized. Lost 8-12 strands when showering as opposed to the 40-50+ I was losing a little while ago.

Then about ten days ago, I noticed that I was going without Toppik more and more often because my hair looked better. New hair in the middle-front of the scalp had now grown to a length that was cosmetically useful. Nothing in the temples -these have continued to recede- but suddenly, the middle is stronger, thicker and there is definitely new, real hair there.

I will continue to monitor this situation. If by mid-March my hair loss is still halted and the new growth has expanded and strengthened, I'm ordering more TRX2 and price be damned.

I am still very wary of this product and situation, it may all be chance and my MPB slowing down temporarily due to genetics, but it is what it is.

Replicel results come April brothers. Salvation may be close

Couple of interesting posts from Gutted and Against This…

Here is my detailed 12 month summary:

Months 2 - 5 – I was very excited about TRX2. My hair was noticeable thicker and had proper volume and “stuck up more”. I was over the moon with the appearance and awaiting the regrowth.

Months 5 – 9. The regrowth never materialised and I continued to lose hair all over my head (albeit slowly) – noticeably in the crown and hairline. Thickness declined slightly as well.

Months 9 – 12. Less hair overall and continued light shedding and hairs seem to take on an elasticy, wirey and flatter appearance (“less stuck up”). Hairs are still a bit thicker than pre TRX2 but they are an odd texture.

Throughout the 12 months I have had some days where the hair looks really pumped, then others when it looks terrible. As of today I still have mixed feelings about this stuff. It MAY have slowed my loss but it has in no way stopped it. It HAS thickened my hair a tiny bit, but that thickness has declined over the course of 12 months. No regrowth at all.

I would REALLY like to know what they have in the pipeline though. Their science adds up but I think they had to rush out this sub standard product just to keep financially afloat.

I am still in my freebie and I am going to give it one more go until 18 months. I'm thinking about taking the ingredients individually as well I am not holding out any hope for anything miraculous though…

Quote Originally Posted by 30plus View Post
    Couple of interesting posts from Gutted and Against This…

Here is my detailed 12 month summary:

Months 2 - 5 – I was very excited about TRX2. My hair was noticeable thicker and had proper volume and “stuck up more”. I was over the moon with the appearance and awaiting the regrowth.

Months 5 – 9. The regrowth never materialised and I continued to lose hair all over my head (albeit slowly) – noticeably in the crown and hairline. Thickness declined slightly as well.

Months 9 – 12. Less hair overall and continued light shedding and hairs seem to take on an elasticy, wirey and flatter appearance (“less stuck up”). Hairs are still a bit thicker than pre TRX2 but they are an odd texture.

Throughout the 12 months I have had some days where the hair looks really pumped, then others when it looks terrible. As of today I still have mixed feelings about this stuff. It MAY have slowed my loss but it has in no way stopped it. It HAS thickened my hair a tiny bit, but that thickness has declined over the course of 12 months. No regrowth at all.

I would REALLY like to know what they have in the pipeline though. Their science adds up but I think they had to rush out this sub standard product just to keep financially afloat.

I am still in my freebie and I am going to give it one more go until 18 months. I'm thinking about taking the ingredients individually as well I am not holding out any hope for anything miraculous though…
    are you on anything else? or taking any other supplements for other uses?
    i take 4 trx2 capsules plus individual ingredients niacin 500mg and lcartinine 500mg.

againstthis, is using nizoral shampoo which is a known hair growth stimulant and it could be that, thats working for him, but once every 2/3 weeks of nizoral alongside trx2 should be ok.

When i used nizoral shampoo once every weekend, i noticed my hair shed and thin out drastically.

Ketoconazole shampoo takes a couple of months, even 3, to kick in. The shedding could have been a sign of that, similar to Minox's shedding effect prior to the regrowth.

I've been on DUT, minoxidl (sparsly on hairline and crown) and Nizoral for around 4-5 years (pretty successfully) but results for both began fading a year or two ago.

My hair is still much better than it was 5 years ago. (How many people can say that??!). Only hairline and crown a tiny bit worse

I'm still on all 3 (and TRX2) but I hoped TRX2 would stem the tide as promised so I could finally move off Dut... That is the one that worries me.

Sadly I dont have the confidence in TRx2 to do that just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by 30plus View Post
    I've been on DUT, minoxidl (sparsly on hairline and crown) and Nizoral for around 4-5 years (pretty successfully) but results for both began fading a year or two ago.

My hair is still much better than it was 5 years ago. (How many people can say that??!). Only hairline and crown a tiny bit worse

I'm still on all 3 (and TRX2) but I hoped TRX2 would stem the tide as promised so I could finally move off Dut... That is the one that worries me.

Sadly I dont have the confidence in TRx2 to do that just yet.
    Its difficult to judge whether trx2 is working for you if your using approved treatments, its likley you will attribute any beneifit to those treatments rather than trx2, but you know your hair, and you have been on fin,minox for 2 years now so you have likley peaked on the results they would have given you, thus any results that come now, will most likley be from trx2, but its difficult to judge.
    Try boosting the dosage to 4 capsules or buy the individual ingredients to top up with.

I will chime in a bit here. My hair is undoubtedly thicker and healthier
    then before I started treatment. This is undeniable. I undeniably lose less hair now. My left temple seems to be better then it was from when I first started, but my right temple appears to continue receeding.

I have also been on two other things off and on, but only on my temples, so I know, FOR SURE, trx2 has helped me overall. Those two things are miconazole nitrate (found in, Monistat ,shhhhh , and hydrocortisone. First is a growth stimulant and second is a immune response modulator/anti-inflammatory. If you go to hair losshelp.com or just google these two things, you will see why I use them. I believe they may have helped SLIGHTLY on my temple regions in terms of thickening, but cant say for sure.

Hi, is anybody interested on selling some trx2 that they may not use??
    cheers!