Trx2? - Page 388 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 388 of 465 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378 386 387 388 389 390 398 438 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,880 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

  1. #3871
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    So, this shit has been on the market for around a year now-who's regrown a single hair on their temple?
    Obviously no one, why do you have to push this useless thread again.. really?

  2. #3872
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,623

    Default

    I'm not pushing the ****ing thread I'm asking a question.

  3. #3873
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    I'm not pushing the ****ing thread I'm asking a question.
    388 pages of useless discussions, does that really not answer your question? There are probably at least 100 posts in this thread which say TRX is useless. I just want the best for you and your time.

  4. #3874
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,398

    Default

    Close this Thread! It is useless.

  5. #3875
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,004

    Default

    I will attempt to say this in the most effictive way possible;

    **** off, stop posting here.

    Sorry if this was in any way offensive, but profanity appears to be necessary in this case. Take note, TRX2 is useless, please stop posting here.

    Regards,
    clandestine

  6. #3876
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    So, this shit has been on the market for around a year now-who's regrown a single hair on their temple?
    As I said before I've been seeing very nice results. No massive regrowth but my hair loss has stopped completely and hair became much more dense. Nothing bad to say.

  7. #3877
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    I will attempt to say this in the most effictive way possible;

    **** off, stop posting here.

    Sorry if this was in any way offensive, but profanity appears to be necessary in this case. Take note, TRX2 is useless, please stop posting here.

    Regards,
    clandestine
    Trx2 is not useless, this thread is useless. It works,all be it slowly, and not so drastically in the temple area (as of yet, for me).

    Anyone intrested in trx2 but cant afford the steep price i suggest you buy the indvidual ingredients rather than trx2 at a higher dosage, as suggested on the hairloss-research website.

  8. #3878
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Clandestine - why are you advocating that this thread be “shut down"?

    This is the only place on the internet where real users of this stuff can discuss their results. Yes the results have been marginal at best or basically non existent but that needs to be documented somewhere. Without this thread being open then people will actually be misinformed (or scammed if you want to go that far) because the ONLY source of info is the TRX2 website.

    This stuff maybe not the holy grail it promises to be but that is EXACTLY why this thread should stay open. Any person considering starting TRX2 should have the right to read some independent reviews of it. Likewise anyone actually obtaining results should be allowed to talk about those too.

    We all read hairloss treatment websites. If you don’t want to click on this thread then don’t… It’s as simple as that. However in the meantime let’s keep it open at least so we can all stay independently informed at least of the efficacy (or not) of this product.

    Finally – in case anyone still cares… I have been on this stuff for 12 months now and my hair whilst a tiny bit thicker is still getting worse…no regrowth…and still receding.

  9. #3879
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Couldn't agree more 30Plus!

  10. #3880
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 30plus View Post
    Clandestine - why are you advocating that this thread be “shut down"?

    This is the only place on the internet where real users of this stuff can discuss their results. Yes the results have been marginal at best or basically non existent but that needs to be documented somewhere. Without this thread being open then people will actually be misinformed (or scammed if you want to go that far) because the ONLY source of info is the TRX2 website.

    This stuff maybe not the holy grail it promises to be but that is EXACTLY why this thread should stay open. Any person considering starting TRX2 should have the right to read some independent reviews of it. Likewise anyone actually obtaining results should be allowed to talk about those too.

    We all read hairloss treatment websites. If you don’t want to click on this thread then don’t… It’s as simple as that. However in the meantime let’s keep it open at least so we can all stay independently informed at least of the efficacy (or not) of this product.

    Finally – in case anyone still cares… I have been on this stuff for 12 months now and my hair whilst a tiny bit thicker is still getting worse…no regrowth…and still receding.
    I agree with you too however 70% of this thread is made up of posts from members who continually post about how trx2 is "snake oil" and how everyone that is trying trx2 got "scammed", which does not in way help the hair loss community come to a conclusion regarding trx2. This thread is for intrested parties, i think the majority of the members know what the game is regarding trx2 and it is up to them if they wish to try it, these unneccasary comments seriously dont help.

    I appeciate the hair loss industry is not so much of a trustworthy industry and it is a case of buyers beware, when we get random new members who post a glowing report of trx2 out of the blue. (Bear in mind, this is THE only trx2 thread on any of the major hairloss forums, so new members may decide to sign up at any time to express thier results, or lack of)

    Its a shame some of the more established members have not been using trx2, as thier word will much likley be more relaible to ther members. Members who have been battling against mpb for quite a long time.

    However what i will say about trx2 is -

    - Regarding "RESULTS" - it depends on what YOU believe the word "results" means to you ->
    1)whether its stopping your hair loss - (in my case, it definiteley has done)

    2)regrowth all over (in my case im confident, ive exprerienced regrowth near the crown and mid section) Hair is more volumised and plump - this could be due to NEW growth or thickening of EXISTING hairs, no way for me to know.

    3)regrowth of the temple area ( in my case - No miracle growth of the either temple has occurred, however as of the last few weeks i have noticed my RIGHT temple hair is much, much stronger, i have noticed 1 new hair that was not previously there.
    My left temple has receded even further since starting trx2, however im still posititive this is a good shed and possible new growth may occur in the next 3 months. (if you read my earlier posts you will know i stated my hair loss stage at the right temple is not bad compared to the left side i.e mpb is more advanced in my left temple than right.

    - I do swear by it, it has definiteley, without a doubt stopped my hair loss, i no longer see as much strands of hairs after showering or on my hairbrush as i used to.

    - DO NOT use it in conjuction with another treatment, you will not be able to tell whether trx2 is giving you the benefits/or lack of or the other treatment. You are better of soley using trx2 for the 12/18 months and then after that a second treatment could possibly be added in conjunction with trx2.

    - ONLY start the treatment if your going to stay on it for the full 18 months or a minimuim of 12 months . If you are not, then dont bother!
    It may be working its magic in the backround but results may not be apparent until a good few months on the treatment. (In my case i started noticing a volumising effect around the 9th month mark)

    - The older you are or the more advanced your loss is at, the more time it will take for you to notice results (see my definition of results above). Dont jump on trx2 expecting to regain a full head of hair. Expect to maintain what you have when starting it.

    - The price of trx2 is steep, i have been taking trx2 ALONG with individual ingredients to boost the amounts contained in trx2, this was in the hope i would yeild better/faster results which seem to be the case in my experince.
    If you cant afford trx2 take the indvidual ingredients.

Similar Threads

  1. thomas whitfield trx2 hair loss treatment
    By joe from staten island in forum Introduce Yourself & Share Your Story
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 01:32 PM
  2. Trx2
    By Balding Celebrities in forum Hair Loss Treatments
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-18-2010, 02:47 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Is FUT less preferable nowadays or..
08-31-2019 11:27 AM
by dustinb
Last Post By Matlee
Yesterday 11:12 PM
The Bald Truth November 4th, 2022
11-04-2022 10:55 AM
Last Post By barterelderly
Yesterday 07:04 PM
Review of ISHRS article on ethical practices
12-05-2022 09:22 AM
Last Post By Dr. Lindsey
12-05-2022 09:22 AM
A family has hair restoration with Dr. Lindsey
02-02-2022 08:02 AM
Last Post By Rodneyy
12-04-2022 03:44 PM
What Young Patients Should Be Aware of Regarding Hair Restoration Surgery
02-01-2013 09:47 AM
by Billena
Last Post By tenny2
12-04-2022 10:56 AM