+ Reply to Thread
Page 380 of 465 FirstFirst ... 280 330 370 378 379 380 381 382 390 430 ... LastLast
Results 3,791 to 3,800 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

30plus

Ive often wondered in the past about perception. Might it be that when one starts taking something new and expectations are primed any little nuance is noticed (like trx2 making the hair shaft seem stronger?) but after time you sort of grow accustom to the benefit?
    Ive had similar experiences where I think something has stopped benefiting, a bit like when you have just had a haircut and it seems great for a bit then after a week or so start wondering if I look a dick
    It might be that you would have been worse off without the stuff you are taking but got used to the limited benefit they are doing

(this is in no way supportive of trx2 btw, Im just generalising)

I don't disagree. One of the frustrating things about hairloss is that meds give your hair a temporary boost but then ever so slightly your genetics catch up with that boost and you begn to lose ground again slowly but surely.

I am used to slightly thicker hair from this stuff but I can tell from the pics I have taken that sadly it is not enough to prevent its gradual loss (let alone Regrowth!!).

I'm going to stick with it and grit it out as there are no other serious options available (on top of what I am currently taking...)

Default to champ, 30 plus

Hey champ, so is this the FIRST time you are seeing shedding to the degree of 6-8 hairs? Or do you maybe think it could be a small seasonal shed or something.. also how does your hair look overall besides the 6-8 hairs falling?

30 plus, so you say your recession overall thinning keeps on getting worse.. Do you ever had good and bad days? Where some days your hair actually looks pretty good and thick, whereas other days not so much? do you see absolutely no positive signs whatsoever? nothing, nada, 0? (aside from the slightly thicker hair you mention?)

thanks guys

Default couvre-plancher

If you could e-mail me with a number solutions on just how you made your web publication give the impression of being this admirable, I would be appreciative.

As a final note , permit me thank you for your patience with my English as (I am positive you have figured this at this time ,), English is not my mother language therefore I am utilizing Google Translate to form out what to put in writing what I genuinely wish to articulate.

Default I'm back on propecia

Still taking trx2 crap it's a scam

champ u never answered my question, could u take a second to answer please?

Default I did see positive results

Healthier hair good and bad days but then I stated to notice things more shedding thin spots back on propecia and gonna try the new spectral trx2 I'll just take as a vitamin since I ordered it

which thin spots came back? can u post pics of these thin spots?

maybe ur hair just going through a shed

hey sizzling

That is exactly what is happening. Somedays I'm pleased at how thick and full my remaining hair feels, then other days it is much limper and finer. I know to most people that sounds wierd but it has happended every since i've been on this stuff.

The problem is, s that trx2 has not stopped my overall shedding so my hairline is creeping back and overall I am still losing hair. The days that my hair looks thick is great but the thinner days really show up my struggle and continued loss.

Are these your results too?

well, pretty much. More good days then bad recently though.. Sometimes it seems as if temple hairs r getting stronger, some days the recession looks bleek. But Id say I am still receeding.. Taking a step back, before trx2, my hair would look like shit, health wise, 80-90% of the time, but after its gone down to like 30-40%.

All in all, the better quality hair it gives me is worth the price for me, even though it is very expensive