+ Reply to Thread
Page 377 of 465 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 375 376 377 378 379 387 427 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,770 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Default Well my hair is going great

Ted do u have pics I'll post some tommrow

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    Ted do u have pics I'll post some tommrow
    Nope, but my hair looks about the same as it did before i started trx2 7 months ago

As for Sizzling's question, it's like this:

I REALLY wanted to think positive about TRX2. It did thicken my existing hair so all year long, without a significant shed in sight, it seemed I was making some headway. Then the shed hit. Imagine losing 50 and up hairs a day for 30 days with NO regrowth. That's 1500 hairs lost in a month, maybe more, the amount of a mid-range hair transplant.

Do you see now how it can look "so bad in just 2 months"? Imagine how much better you'd look if you got 1500 new hairs put in and then reverse it. And when it comes to frontal/temporal balding? ****, every 10 hairs show and count!

Thank God for Toppik man, it's all I'm gonna say. Lately I've become more proficient in it's use and whilst it does not restore your hairline in the slightest (I'll always have a widow's peak a mile high) it thickens up the rest of your hair pretty great (Think of the ridiculous Nic Cage do )

Default So we are ****ed

My hair is looking good ATM I only shed if I style with wax I use a soft putty now, this morning after a shower drying my hair I shed a few of thin hairs and few thick ones but my hair is ok ATM what to do

Well, I have good and bad days with my hair. Kind of been a resounding theme with me on trx2. I think without a doubt though, I am still receeding which blows But my hair is undoubtedly better then before I started trx2. Before it was in super bad shape. I am in same position as 30plus, since this is essentially the only thing that works to even a minor degree without side effects, it is worth it for me to continue, even if I do recede. Most people on propecia keep receding slowly as well. There is really nothing out there besides chemical castration that will stop MPB in its tracks completely imho.

That being said, I have my fingers crossed for replicel, aderans, etc.

On a side note, I wrote those fellas at trx2 about the recent event @ ha ir losshelp.com . Here is the response.

Dear Vishnu,
    this is Andy (Scientific Support). Sorry for the late reply.
    I have had a look at the thread on the hair loss forum.
    I can assure you that our company has nothing to do with any forum postings whatsoever. Please note that we are a research based company - most of our team members are scientists focusing on actual research (we also have a small customer support team answering email queries). We are well funded (to carry out our research projects) but until date we have not even undertaken any serious marketing efforts for TRX2 other than what you can find on our website - to interfere with any forum postings we would neither have the human resources nor would it be our objective to play dirty tricks like this.

I hope you take our word for it.

Best,

Andy

Default Bring it on they been talking about it for a wile

MSNBC: Latisse Gaining New Respect as Hair Loss Treatment!
    November 14, 2011 by News Sources *
    Filed under Hair Loss Hair
    Leave a Comment
    The “off label” use of the eyelash-growing drug Latisse is gaining both new adherents and new respect. According to a new article on MSNBC, the drug is now being used by many mainstream physicians as a hair loss treatment:

just checking to see if this thread is closed

Default Was trying to up load my pics

It would not let me so maybe

Default just ordered

12 Spectral.F7 Astressin-B Topical Solution 6 for me and my bro spending my tax return on this **** it if this fails back to the big propecia

so ur bro feels like he needs something besides trx2 now?