+ Reply to Thread
Page 362 of 465 FirstFirst ... 262 312 352 360 361 362 363 364 372 412 462 ... LastLast
Results 3,611 to 3,620 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Inactive

crowning...sorry to hear about the rebound.

Attached please find a photo as of today (9 month in): sorry for the limited quality but I have nothing else on hands. I think one can see the difference anyway...particularly in the temple region.

- temples filled in, particularly on the left side
    - thick hair + much more volume; comparing to older photos a significant improvement
    - I can see lots of fuzzy hair around the temple (regrowth?)

However, I believe the majority of the improvements contribute to "thickening up thin hair", i.e. hair that was thin and colorless appears now more normal again. Note that I had taken finasteride and minoxidil prior to trx2 treatment with disappointing effects. I'm not defending or recommending this product - I just say that so far this product has a very positive effect on me - certainly better than what I expected when starting treatment.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	16.07.2011.jpg

Size:	86.3 KB
ID:	11961   Click image for larger version

Name:	16.07.2011_2.jpg

Size:	86.9 KB
ID:	11962  

Against, can you say beyond all reasonable doubt, and Im talking 100%, that ur crown is absolutely most definitely more thin now then when you started trx2? Like all ur progress is literrally dissapearing? Everything is just gone now?

Ur hair is worse off now then when you started? And this all happened in 2 months? From apparent progress to absolute sh*t?

(the reason Im asking all this, is because like crowning, I feel like Im definitely seeing positive results from trx2 and will be hitting month 6. Its very disheartining to think that within a couple months all my progress might go in the garbage)

Against this, this was ur post almost exactly a month ago. You are saying from this post to right now, ur hair has gotten abysmally worse?

Fair request.

Go here:

http://imageshack.us/g/809/dc10.jpg/

The very first pic is my hairline around mid December of 10. Notice how it's thin in the middle and the sides are almost gone. The other three shots are from this month.

Obviously they are cropped from real pictures and whilst they are not taken to show specifics, it gives you a good idea of what I mean by "better hair". The pictures were taken under a variety of lights, during all phases of the washed/unwhased cycle.

PS I also used to take a zinc supplement for 2 years. My hairloss at the time was real slow, so I thought it was working. Then, while still on it, a massive shed hit me and the zinc could do **** all about it, so don't put much hope there. Plus, a normal person gets all the zinc they need through their everyday diet.

Main difference is, back in December, it would be see through no matter what and I was also shedding MASSIVELY. It was damn depressing. Now I shed hardly at all and the hair is slowly inching back towards healing. end quote

Anyways man, due to the sudden halting of progress, could maybe what ur going through right now just be a shed and thats it?

Sadly, the shedding has been constant and heavy for the past two months. Same with the hairline recession. Sorry to say that whatever I was seeing at the time was probably due to my own natural hair cycling. Still, since I have 3 months of TRX2 to go through plus the winter where my hair usually grows much thicker and my metabolism should be all prepped up and calibrated, I'm waiting to see where it takes me.

My main gripe is that TRX2 does not do what it proposes to do. If it said that it's a "borderline improvement" vitamin like Inneov for example, I'd be cool with my hair. But they promised shit and they did not deliver.

Default So trx2 does not respond to u

My hair is still no shedding appears to be getting better

Gotcha. And Im not trying to attack you here but, you said you are shedding heavy and constant these past two months but that last thread I quoted you in says specifically, almost 1 month ago exactly, that your shedding was minimal.

Wow, I've only been shedding like a mother****er for a month? That's a relief, feels like longer.

Bottom line is, if TRX2 was doing something to stabilize loss, it would only make sense, the longer I was on it, the less the shed. That is clearly not the case. I'm posting a round of pics from TODAY, 9 MONTHS AND CHANGE ON TRX2.

Show me the 35% increase in hair density and I'll call you Houdini. The hair THICKNESS, sure. But density? I think not.

Day 0: http://img211.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=dsc01470w.jpg

Day 276 (Mwaha): http://imageshack.us/g/535/dsc03147lj.jpg/

PS The pics in the last post as you can see don't really show much at all except for a slight thickening of the frontal hairline from a distance and under different lights. Things are BAD.

This is the thing - I have pretty good volume to existing hair, but I don't care about that! I wanted the signs of temporal re-growth. Sadly AgainstThis your hair is matching northwards and TRX2 isn't going to stop it. But, I'll eat my words if it does, don't see it tho.

It won't man, I guarantee it. At BEST, it'll slow it down enough so I don't have to shave my head before Replicel delivers.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    It won't man, I guarantee it. At BEST, it'll slow it down enough so I don't have to shave my head before Replicel delivers.
    Slightly off thread...but
    Has anybody found any user reviews of Spectral-DNC-N??...this is the one with Nanoxidil not Minoxidil. Its been on the market for a couple of months and I expected to hear lots about it...but nothing!!