+ Reply to Thread
Page 356 of 465 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346 354 355 356 357 358 366 406 456 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,560 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

I often apply it when i get to work in the morning...you dont need to apply a lot and once you get used to applying it, you can do it in a minute or so. you could apply it to slightly damp hair...dont know how effective it would be...but if you want to avoid people questionning why your going to the disabled toilets every morning then this might be your best option

Quote Originally Posted by kanyon View Post
    Yeah it does make your hair damp and oily for at least an hour. It dries quicker if your hair is clean. I think that's a good idea about applying it after Regaine has dried. Which means I'll be going to the disabled toilet on my level every morning around 9.30 if I start using Toppik.
    Hi get propylene glycol free minoxidil its much better or use regaine foam.

Inactive

Seriously? this TRx2 Bullshit thread is still alive

Maybe I will give the foam a go. Ive been using the dropper stuff for 8 years and although I get no benefits from it anymore I've been too scared to try something different.

I just finished studying up on their "study".

Even supposing everything in there is true, TRX2 will have ZERO effect on the amount of hair you lose every day, which indeed, makes it similar to minoxidil.

Best case scenario is that after a year and a half, you'll see 50% regrowth (of what sort, they did not say, however. New vellous hairs shouldn't count as regrowth) and your existing hair will have thickened around 30% which will be BORDERLINE noticeable and possibly NOT noticeable at all.

Those facts combined with ZERO pictures ( I mean seriously, if a patient regained 50% of their terminal hair in any given area, the pictorial result would be highly impressive) lead me to believe that at BEST, TRX2 is a competent vitamin complex, sold at an excessively high price.

Personally, I'll be taking it for a total of 15 months (My new order came in and the next one is free, so why not?) after which I'm going back to Inneov or some other cheap placebo that I love and trust

Quote Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    I just finished studying up on their "study".

Even supposing everything in there is true, TRX2 will have ZERO effect on the amount of hair you lose every day, which indeed, makes it similar to minoxidil.

Best case scenario is that after a year and a half, you'll see 50% regrowth (of what sort, they did not say, however. New vellous hairs shouldn't count as regrowth) and your existing hair will have thickened around 30% which will be BORDERLINE noticeable and possibly NOT noticeable at all.

Those facts combined with ZERO pictures ( I mean seriously, if a patient regained 50% of their terminal hair in any given area, the pictorial result would be highly impressive) lead me to believe that at BEST, TRX2 is a competent vitamin complex, sold at an excessively high price.

Personally, I'll be taking it for a total of 15 months (My new order came in and the next one is free, so why not?) after which I'm going back to Inneov or some other cheap placebo that I love and trust
    Absolutely agree, I've always been surprised that they should recommend taking trx2 with minox... as it's supposed to do the same job as minox!
    Surely it would make more sense to combine it with anti-DHT treatment?
    As for inneov, I'm making my own version. Go to myprotein.com and you can get everything you need from there at next to nothing comparatively.
    I'm doing greentea extract, zinc, resveratrol and taurine at more potent doses than inneov.
    Also on Saw Palmetto... and soy milk rather than normal milk.
    At the very least I'm feeling healthy!
    Basically I'm trying to follow the treatment protocol from hairloss-research.org

Here is my own 9 month update - independent of TRX2!:

1. Hair count - (1) on main area of head. Difficut to say. Haven't lost musch there. (2) hairline and crown have definitely got worse. No doubt about that.

2. Hair thickness - I would say 30% increase is about right. Definitely better than it was 9 months ago for sure.

3. Terminal hair change - not sure. Certainly not on hairline.

4. Self evaluation - 6. I am genuinely very pleased with the texture and body my thicker hair that TRX2 has given me. I am though concerned over the continued depletion of my hairline and crown. Regrowth minimal at best on the rest of my head.

As with all my posts ... I am going to stick with it for a little while longer as we have no other alternative...

Default Well 30 plus

I'm still nit shedding my hair is easily 40 percent better my sister commented on my hair for what it's worth she's like your hair is looking so thick I'm sticking with trx2

champ - good for you. Now let's not hear any more rants from you saying everyone send it back blah blah if it's working for you GRRREAT!

Default Jc

Since I'm not a alien and I'm having results to me is a good sign some people will just take longer than others