+ Reply to Thread
Page 354 of 465 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344 352 353 354 355 356 364 404 454 ... LastLast
Results 3,531 to 3,540 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

no way, in the end I thought this was going to be legit........just kidding

Click Here to spend your time more wisely

Default Hmm

Well my hair is easily 35 percent better and even if they had pics you would just say they where photo shopped any way

Doke, what is the name of yuor stem tretmant.Are you setisfied until now?

It's a scam, I wish some one would close them down. The thought of Whitfield getting pissed in a wine bar laughing his head off about ripping us off really grates with me, people stop ordering it, bah we'll see, roll on twelve months for you long termers, you'll still be wondering where your temple regrowth is..

Inactive

Not sure why some are so negative about their study. Scientifically the study looks perfectly legitimate to me. Pictures would be nice though. Personally I do see improvements - certainly in the ca. 40% scale described. Temples look much nicer too..

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    Hi guys just checked it out it seems that there were 29-30 people and that the results are not that good compaired to minoxidil trials as they used 2000 people and the results were very high thats why it came on to the market with the high drug safty tests that incures.
    So as said its a thing that can be used alongside as jcm is doing but due to its cost i will not be buying anymore if it was a lot more lower cost i might have.
    When we think of beginning male pattern and the advanced stage there still is not one single thing that will regrow hair on totally cue baldness and something that you can use and see tremendous results only a hair transplant that has come a long way nowadays.
    Will spectrals new topicals do it i somehow doubt it,its all about making money,stem cell treatments well maybe i am on one of these at the moment but i still think the balls out on this one,i will know in about another two months if its going to help.
    interesting. where did you get that from?...2000 people in a clinical trial sounds a lot...usually placebo controlled trials are much smaller as extremely expensice.

Quote Originally Posted by puclajsna View Post
    Doke, what is the name of yuor stem tretmant.Are you setisfied until now?
    hi pucclajsna i did not want you guys to know the name until i have been using it for at least 3 to 5 months,as i do not want you to buy unless i have some results.
    If you want to pm me i will tell you but its a bit costly to buy although i did get a discount and i only have to apply every other day 0.4mls.

AgainstThis-any luck with the magic sprinkle dust?

JCM you gotta try this to believe it!

First time application today, clumsy as I could get. I just took particular care not to overdo it and just lightly sprinkle across my ever expanding middle part.

I was totally blown away. Before my eyes, the wide parting closed, closed more and then disappeared. My hair actually STAYED in place and framed my face without ugly white scalp showing all along the battered parting. None of it came on the pillow when I slept and it immediately came off in the shower, without causing any mess.

It's hard to believe that this lipstick-sized container in my bathroom can change the way my hair looks in a heartbeat when I've tortured myself with pills and vitamins and false hope for so long.

Look for the authorized Toppik dealer in your country and order a free sample. You'll only pay for postage and especially if you've still got hair, it's one of the best investments you're gonna make. I hear that if you get the spray attachment and special comb you can work towards creating a new hairline but I'm hesitant to go there still, for fear it might look fake.

For all practical purposes, Toppik is ****ing aces in my book

Default Well I will be reordering trx2

I admit there is no doubt my hair is 35 to 40 percent better 9 months in I'm not shedding that's not a ****ing placebo effect I'm gonna re order in 2 months looking good to me