+ Reply to Thread
Page 353 of 465 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343 351 352 353 354 355 363 403 453 ... LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,530 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Quote Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    What Ted notes is the most interesting. If all test subjects had JUST begun losing their hair (And how is that measured exactly? A NW1 breaking to 2? Not even THAT maybe? So actually people with zero visible loss?) how are any gains measured?

And yes, whilst it would make sense that if this alters your metabolism and BLAH BLAH it would take that much time to accomplish I seriously doubt it. No pictures is the biggest problem here.

Still. Between Replicel and Toppik, I get a tiny bit optimistic here people
    Well in the CUSTOMER TESTIMONIALS the test persons are NW 2 and 4 so I dont know what to believe

Quote Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    Suspiciously lacking any and all pictures and basically telling me that by now I should have seen a 35% increase in my hair and that if I keep at it for another 9 months, it will be a whopping 50% increase.

I just don't see it. Really. Maybe it'll happen but I just can't be that optimistic.

PS My Toppik arrives on Monday. Will let you know how viable it may be till I get the full 50% back. Mwaha

So the "results" are out but they don't show any pics or real proof! Yeah, I can do that too. I can come up with some snake oil and make my own "study" and "results" and tell the world it works. These mother ****ers are some die-hard scammers. I can't believe people still talk about this Trx crap.

Let us know how the Toppik works. I'm thinking about giving it a try.

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    Yea, it would have been nice with some pictures. Still Im pleased with the numbers. Now we hopefully have something to look forward to =).

One thing that strikes me though is this:

Duration of hair loss (months)
    TRX2™
    5.3 ± 3.1
    Placebo
    4.7 ± 2.3

Why did they choose people who just had begun losing hair?
    This must be a spelling mistake. In the beginning it says "Alopecia must have been present for at least 6 months...". I guess they means years not month. I have dropped them a line.

Quote Originally Posted by VictimOfDHT View Post
    So the "results" are out but they don't show any pics or real proof! Yeah, I can do that too. I can come up with some snake oil and make my own "study" and "results" and tell the world it works. These mother ****ers are some die-hard scammers. I can't believe people still talk about this Trx crap.

Let us know how the Toppik works. I'm thinking about giving it a try.
    Thus we should all stop posting in this thread..

i discovered a new product and named it TRX3,

Clinical studies results below:

6 month = 50% increase in hair
    12 months = 80% increase in hair.

Buy out now limited stock available.

I still do not know why you guys are talking about trx as the ingredience has been around many years and as said before you can make the vit supplement up yourselves for a lot less money.
    Its time to move on to something else it may help as a vit with other topicals but not at the cost it is.

Quote Originally Posted by ALLISWELL View Post
    i discovered a new product and named it TRX3,

Clinical studies results below:

6 month = 50% increase in hair
    12 months = 80% increase in hair.

Buy out now limited stock available.
    50% AND 80% OF HOW MANY PEOPLE?

Hi guys just checked it out it seems that there were 29-30 people and that the results are not that good compaired to minoxidil trials as they used 2000 people and the results were very high thats why it came on to the market with the high drug safty tests that incures.
    So as said its a thing that can be used alongside as jcm is doing but due to its cost i will not be buying anymore if it was a lot more lower cost i might have.
    When we think of beginning male pattern and the advanced stage there still is not one single thing that will regrow hair on totally cue baldness and something that you can use and see tremendous results only a hair transplant that has come a long way nowadays.
    Will spectrals new topicals do it i somehow doubt it,its all about making money,stem cell treatments well maybe i am on one of these at the moment but i still think the balls out on this one,i will know in about another two months if its going to help.

Lightbulb

I have checked out the astressin b peptide and it seems it has only gave results in mice? well a lot of treatments said to help with pattern loss seem to be tested on mice,so if we use the spectral f7 its just a trial we do know that latisse is being tested on humans and also stem cell treatments are at this time.
    It is frustrating that some treatments may help keep what you have there needs to be a treatment that regrows hair and that is the hard part,and when it comes which i think it will how much will it cost and the company will make millions.
    But if that does happen other hair loss scams will be out of the window,the stemcell baldness site have a company that has found that mpb patients can regrow hair again on cue baldness its a case of finding the stem cells to turn the follicules back on again.

Also, they report a 50% increase in hair regrowth after a year and a half.

This means that areas who now appear thin, will be completely covered. Without pictures, I call TOTAL bullshit. The only future TRX2 has as is, is if they cut the price to around 20 Euros per bottle. Then it can compete with the rest of the harmless vitamins.