+ Reply to Thread
Page 350 of 465 FirstFirst ... 250 300 340 348 349 350 351 352 360 400 450 ... LastLast
Results 3,491 to 3,500 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

The temples sure aren't getting any better man...there's always fuzz there, but it never seems to grow into anything.

What really brought it home for me though, was noticing my crown the other day. I've always had a rock solid, super thick crown. Then, whilst I was taking a bunch of comparison pics, I noticed what seemed like a huge bald patch back there. I almost screamed. I combed my hair back, patch was gone. I combed it forward, patch was kind of there. In short, whilst it's not the horror I was initially led to believe it was, my crown is DEFINITELY thinning, presumably to take me to an adorable NW3V pattern of baldness.

So. Toppik till Replicel and I pray my hair recedes SLOWLY. I have long hair with a lot of good fuzz in the receded areas, so I'm thinking that with minimal use of Toppik and their fancy hairline brush thingie, I'll be fine. Half the people online claim it runs and stains, the other half that it's damn near impossible to have it come off, unless you go and dive underwater.

I swear to God, if my free sample arrives, I use it and the clock turns back I'm going to break down and weep right in front of my ****ing bathroom sink. Then I'm going to post here and tell you to throw everything else out the window and get that shit.

IF it works.

Default So your hair is worse

Hmm mine seems to be getting better

Too bad, it'll fall out before long champ if you rely on TRX2

wait a minute against this, 2-3 months ago that bald patch wasnt there, and now you have one? Is there ANY chance it was there the whole time?

Possibly. It has to do with overall crown density.

Back in the GOOD days, I had so much density in my crown, I could tousle my hair ten different ways back there and no skin would show. Now, unless it's properly combed and in place, white shows. The reason I wasn't on to this earlier is that I never had any cause to watch my crown closely and when I did, It was always combed, so I never noticed any thinning really.

Currently, it's not something that worries me greatly since it's easily covered up by my existing hair. That's what I once said about my temple corners though, mwaha.

I'd also like to note that I ordered a final, fourth batch of TRX2, just to have my mind easy that I really TRIED this one before giving up. I never received notification of shipment, even though they took my money right and proper. I also asked them whether or not they'll be sending an extra 3 bottles as part of their hair growth scam. They'll probably come up with some BS excuse about how my payments were not "on time" -their time- and not even ship that.

The thing that REALLY felt good about the TRX2 process was me ripping Whitfield's letter to shreds the other day. The one that came with the first batch, claiming that "results would far exceed my expectations". I had it saved in my little psycho file from way back in January, thinking to myself that "Hey, in 9 months I'll be twirling my new frontal locks and reading this with a big ole smile on my face!"

Currently, I'm eagerly waiting my tin of fake fibers that will at least LOOK right.

Default Topic works

John cryer from two and a half men uses it

hi jcm and guys in uk ideal world tv did a demo of there super million hair its like toppik but seemed better.
    You can buy if as a 5 piece set of two piece i have never tried any of that shite as i wanted real hair back but alas it may never happen.
    Anyone remember that paint you sprayed on the bald spots and when it rained you was in trouble hahaha.

not unless we have a wayne rooney which seems to be quite good if you can afford £20,000 as he did.

Seriously though, why did this never occur to me before?

Toppik and the such are new to the market, have super-obvious benefits, confirmed by a bunch of users, and yet we stick to lotions and pills that ultimately do nothing but make us feel better about ourselves. We see one hair sprout and we rejoice like the desperate idiots we've become.

Now think about this. There's a goddamn pepper spray that takes less time to apply than it takes to brush your teeth and it makes your head look fuller. And it's affordable. And if you have minor loss, it restores something glorious (I've yet to try this out myself, I'll be sure to report either ecstatic babbling and weeping praise of Toppik or more disilussioned bitterness).

Now, I'm 30 and married and my advancing loss is apparent only to close family and people who've known and followed me for a long time. Most people I can still fool by going out only at night and with my hair always styled just so. So by using this concealer, I get a huge chunk of my mojo back. Heck, if it wasn't for the inner narcissist idiot, I wouldn't give two ****s about my hair loss. But the nagging little voice is ALWAYS there. So. Toppik. Feed the voice. Put your money and time into something that'll produce "visible, honest results".

It'd be super cool if there was a treatment, a real, proven, EFFECTIVE treatment to get natural, 100% hair right now, but there just isn't. So for those of us hoping to last another 5 years till the Big Cure comes along, what better way to go than a fiber concealer? I mean it makes ****ing SENSE!

And if you order from the States it comes infinitely cheaper than if you get it in Europe. I swear, if my shit comes and it works I don't know what I'll do...probably scream and scream and scream and just stare at the timelapse in the mirror

yo ride on against i may give it a try,the only thing i see is the toppik comes in very small containers so if you have to use it a lot then it will become expensive.
    I saw a guy i think on you tube that grows a beard then shaves it and uses it on his bald spots and it looked ok.