+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 465 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Thread: Trx2?

I think they state it's the way they've prepared the ingredients after exhaustive research that's one of the keys as to why they are claiming big things. I remain optimistic, still won't order any just yet, but if Gutted has had some results trying hit n miss with the ingredients, let's hope Whitfields scientific approach has really nailed a good formula.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    I think they state it's the way they've prepared the ingredients after exhaustive research that's one of the keys as to why they are claiming big things. I remain optimistic, still won't order any just yet, but if Gutted has had some results trying hit n miss with the ingredients, let's hope Whitfields scientific approach has really nailed a good formula.

do you think the amount of each specific ingredient in this formula is important?

Quote Originally Posted by gutted View Post
    do you think the amount of each specific ingredient in this formula is important?
    It is if you read about it on the Trx2 site, he said it was a big task getting it right, words to the effect anyway

It is if you read about it on the Trx2 site, he said it was a big task getting it right, words to the effect anyway
    it's about the right proportions i think, right?

heres an article in the times about a product that prodtects stem cells from damage and degradation, i think this is referring to ONE of thomas whitfileds products.

Stem cells and hair

Every hair on our head grows from a follicle and every follicle originates from a stem cell in our scalp. Scientists will next year unveil a new product that protects these stem cells against damage and degradation, acting as an insurance policy against future hair loss. Unfortunately, it won't treat existing hair loss.

http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/l...cle5390279.ece

he even uses the phrase "damage and degradation" somehwere on his trx2 site

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch_Dude View Post
    it's about the right proportions i think, right?
    Well thats what I've read, who knows lol, I'm just wishful thinking Whitfield is on the case

Well thats what I've read, who knows lol, I'm just wishful thinking Whitfield is on the case
    And the thing that seems to make Trx2 different to stand alone vits is his Ion Channel malarky, anyway if i hear reports of guys sprouting hairs I'll be content

And the thing that seems to make Trx2 different to stand alone vits is his Ion Channel malarky, anyway if i hear reports of guys sprouting hairs I'll be content
    thats the thing...

17. What is the benefit of taking TRX2TM Molecular Hair Growth Supplement rather than buying the ingredients separately?

The benefit of taking TRX2TM Molecular Hair Growth Supplement singularly, as opposed to buying each ingredient separately, is based on several facts:
    The precise amount and ratio of ingredients in our supplement are carefully chosen and engineered based on credible scientific studies. The ingredients in our capsule were specifically formulated to work in concert with one another and are manufactured in accordance with strict European quality controls. For the consumer, the convenience of taking all compounds at the optimum ratio in one capsule and delivered via our proprietary potassium channel stimulating complex is crucially important.

i asked them what is this- proprietary potassium channel stimulating complex? a drug etc?? i never got a response from them.

i thought this was the name given to the combination of ingredients rather than a new drug or whatever?

Quote Originally Posted by gutted View Post
    thats the thing...

17. What is the benefit of taking TRX2TM Molecular Hair Growth Supplement rather than buying the ingredients separately?

The benefit of taking TRX2TM Molecular Hair Growth Supplement singularly, as opposed to buying each ingredient separately, is based on several facts:
    The precise amount and ratio of ingredients in our supplement are carefully chosen and engineered based on credible scientific studies. The ingredients in our capsule were specifically formulated to work in concert with one another and are manufactured in accordance with strict European quality controls. For the consumer, the convenience of taking all compounds at the optimum ratio in one capsule and delivered via our proprietary potassium channel stimulating complex is crucially important.

i asked them what is this- proprietary potassium channel stimulating complex? a drug etc?? i never got a response from them

i thought this was the name given to the combination of ingredients rather than a new drug or whatever?

You didn't get a response? Now there's a surprise, i'm waiting two weeks for answers to my mails to them, they issue 'tickets' when you mail, looks pro, but the customer response sucks, yeah they're busy, but two weeks? Nah thats crap service in my book. Customer is alway's king i was led to believe years ago..

You didn't get a response? Now there's a surprise, i'm waiting two weeks for answers to my mails to them, they issue 'tickets' when you mail, looks pro, but the customer response sucks, yeah they're busy, but two weeks? Nah thats crap service in my book. Customer is alway's king i was led to believe years ago..
    it wasnt always like this i used to get swift responses before they unvieled the product. so its understandbale but now it takes a few weeks for them to get back to me.