+ Reply to Thread
Page 340 of 465 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 338 339 340 341 342 350 390 440 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,400 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Ah thanks doke, yeah I heard that stuff whiffs a bit, read it's a good tool tool to have in the shed tho?, thanks for the info

hi did you checkout the links i gave you at hair research as they have mentioned thomas whitfield and suggest buying the ingredience separatley.

http://www.hairloss-research.org/updates.html - thanks doke, that's a very interesting site... gonna keep me very busy this evening when I get back from work lol

no worries zoid yeh there is a lot to study even the inneov hair mass taurine which i am taking, although i do not think that regrows hair but may help with a topical as well.

Yes thanks doke-that hairloss site has a wealth of info

Quote Originally Posted by Zoidberg View Post
    http://www.hairloss-research.org/updates.html - thanks doke, that's a very interesting site... gonna keep me very busy this evening when I get back from work lol
    intresting trx2 has been mentioned on that site...

Yeah, they're almost plugging it on there? Altho they do recommend you also take separates, which I'll be doing in a months time.

Oh shit - ever since I've been taking TRX2 I've been washing it down with a large glass of Milk, then i read this -

Raw milk, despite *some* documented health benefits, can cause problems for hair and acne as well, via all the aforementioned mechanisms. If you are dealing with hair loss, you’d do best to avoid milk and dairy altogether.

It is hardly surprising that the cultures with by far the lowest incidence of MPB, and other androgen mediated disorders, ie acne, prostate cancer, traditionally have little to no dietary dairy consumption.

Default Jc that wouldn't matter

I make coffee and drink cold milk sometimes and have cereal most days

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Oh shit - ever since I've been taking TRX2 I've been washing it down with a large glass of Milk, then i read this -

******Raw milk, despite *some* documented health benefits, can cause problems for hair and acne as well, via all the aforementioned mechanisms. If you are dealing with hair loss, you’d do best to avoid milk and dairy altogether.

******It is hardly surprising that the cultures with by far the lowest incidence of MPB, and other androgen mediated disorders, ie acne, prostate cancer, traditionally have little to no dietary dairy consumption.
    i doubt this will have any detrimental effects on trx2's efficacy. I drink a cup of tea with milk nearly everyday. As long as the ingredients are in your system, it should be working for you.

we know that sheds on trx2 go unnoticeable, because they work with your OWN hair cycle/metabolism, which i think is why most people have not really experienced any major sheds like they do when using fin/minox.

I think whitfield has found natrual chemicals that open up the said potassium ion channels within hairs through the use of these ingredients, and this is not tottally impossible...ion channels open up everyday within the body through natrually synthesized chemicals by the body, dont think only something like minox is the sole man made chemical that can open up potassium channels. We just need to find out what they know, and what special about these ingredients!

I just hope they release thier results/patents ASAP, excited about these now.