+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 465 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Thread: Trx2?

Our mission is to tackle Androgenetic Alopecia (AGA) through high-performance, cutting-edge science that delivers noticeable, honest results

So he claim's to be honest, we'll see

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Our mission is to tackle Androgenetic Alopecia (AGA) through high-performance, cutting-edge science that delivers noticeable, honest results

So he claim's to be honest, we'll see
    i hope he's honest. i noticed that luiza for example e-mails people after "hours", so like after 18u and even 19u in the evening...

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch_Dude View Post
    i hope he's honest. i noticed that luiza for example e-mails people after "hours", so like after 18u and even 19u in the evening...
    After hour's? Bizarre

Your credit card (or paypal account) will be charged every 75 days on a quarterly, recurring basis. There is no minimum time commitment. To cancel or suspend shipments, simply contact Customer Service via customerservice@trx2.com. Please keep your credit card and/or paypal account information current. If your information changes, including card expirations, please contact Customer Service to submit the updated information.

Not sure i like having to contact them to cancel further orders either. It should be up to us to order every three months at our on disgression? Given their customer service (so far in my exp) would they even cancel the re-ocurring order anyway if we wanted to cancel?!

If you have to start making accuses as to why the company doesn’t get back to you, or why they write emails in the middle of the night or whatever this is not a good sign. Auto reorder is also not a good sign and typical of the bogus products being sold on the internet. Don’t mean to be a downer, but so far things don’t look good. I hope I am wrong!

Hmm he aint getting my money yet, i'm sitting tight, maybe i'll go for Fin, not sure, but this set up seems dodgy to me. Looking forward hopefully to hearing of good result's tho, finger's crossed

I`ve been trying to find a connection with Oxford University aside from Thomas Whitfield being an alumnus of Oxford. The wording for the patents on the link posted below seems too general. Any thoughts?

Update: still on stage 3 of 5 on the DHL tracker. Over two days on stage 3

http://www.bioregio-regensburg.de/in...id=1210&fid=80

Quote Originally Posted by reset View Post
    I`ve been trying to find a connection with Oxford University aside from Thomas Whitfield being an alumnus of Oxford. The wording for the patents on the link posted below seems too general. Any thoughts?

Update: still on stage 3 of 5 on the DHL tracker. Over two days on stage 3

http://www.bioregio-regensburg.de/in...id=1210&fid=80
    God knows, looks like youve found an Oxford phone number there tho, haven't seen that before personally. So a potential point of contact other than mail.

Buried deep in the small print of TRX2's "full 60-day money-back guarantee"

is the below terms. Please DO NOT give this swarmy company your money. It follows the business model of getting whatever short gains in can swindle by marketing techniques that fool the buyer into thinking a legitimate company, institution, person, or science supports it!

Please do not respond saying that this dishonest practice does not mean the product doesn't work. Please!

Details of TRX2's Return Policy

Please note: For our physical products we can only refund you for unused packs! Packs that have been opened and used are excluded from our refund policy.

Hilarious!!!

GOT THIS FROM ANOTHER FORUM. NOT SURE IF THIS IS LEGIT BUT SOMEONE POSTED THIS ON "HAIR LOSS HELP FORUM".

^ -_- so what?

read the thread.