+ Reply to Thread
Page 329 of 465 FirstFirst ... 229 279 319 327 328 329 330 331 339 379 429 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,290 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Default Good

So that's why we should all hangbin there including jc

Quote Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    C'mon, let's not get paranoid here.

It's one thing to have TRX2 do nothing and another to blame it for making your hair worse. Based on it's ingredients, that's completely bonkers.

Anyhow, I'm better than I was 8 months ago, just no miracles, but no worsening of my condition either. If this holds, I'll keep at it 'till Replicel becomes available and we're finally rid of this bullshit.
    My hair was longish when I started taking this. Sometime after, maybe a month I notice I could literally 'stretch' hairs before they would pop out of my scalp, there was no paranoia-it happened! Someone else reported similar way back too.

Anyway that's resolved now.

I don't really care about counting peach fuzz and praying it turns into hair.

I look at it as a total, as an overall look and feel of my hair and it is better. I have some pictures from December '10 where it's a real horror show and now it's much improved.

All I need, really
    Willing to post those December '10 pics? Blank out your face if needed?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Willing to post those December '10 pics? Blank out your face if needed?

ya can we get some pictures posted?

I honestly can't believe you guys are still posting daily on this thing....

I thought we figured out this was just a mens once a day vitamin pill....

anyway lets post some pictures or end this bullshit thread

What's the low down on Zinc NeedHair? Read your taking that? Sounds more beneficial than this stuff?!

Fair request.

Go here:

http://imageshack.us/g/809/dc10.jpg/

The very first pic is my hairline around mid December of 10. Notice how it's thin in the middle and the sides are almost gone. The other three shots are from this month.

Obviously they are cropped from real pictures and whilst they are not taken to show specifics, it gives you a good idea of what I mean by "better hair". The pictures were taken under a variety of lights, during all phases of the washed/unwhased cycle.

PS I also used to take a zinc supplement for 2 years. My hairloss at the time was real slow, so I thought it was working. Then, while still on it, a massive shed hit me and the zinc could do **** all about it, so don't put much hope there. Plus, a normal person gets all the zinc they need through their everyday diet.

Main difference is, back in December, it would be see through no matter what and I was also shedding MASSIVELY. It was damn depressing. Now I shed hardly at all and the hair is slowly inching back towards healing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    What's the low down on Zinc NeedHair? Read your taking that? Sounds more beneficial than this stuff?!

ha, I've been on it a couple weeks and noticed a part of my right temple that was obviously receding is now back to par with the rest of the temple.... this could have easily been some natural hair cycle but I figured I'd mention it

does trx2 have zinc in it?

also, completely off topic, but renokin (which I thought was a tried and proven scam) seems to be doing studies in america and canada and may be bought by loreal, este lauder, or one of those companies

they had one study in germany, these ones in america and canada are new...

I can't believe they are putting all this money into trials when I havn't found a single person online who has said it made any cosmetic difference past maybe making your already present hair grow faster and thicker... VERY similar to what Im hearing about trx2

I just feel that the "no regrowth but hair is better" sucks because that isn't what they said it would do... they specifically said it'd grow your hairline back no?

and im not trying to be a dick about pictures but this thread has been almost all text back and forth with no real substance for anyone

Fair request.

Go here:

http://imageshack.us/g/809/dc10.jpg/

The very first pic is my hairline around mid December of 10. Notice how it's thin in the middle and the sides are almost gone. The other three shots are from this month.

Obviously they are cropped from real pictures and whilst they are not taken to show specifics, it gives you a good idea of what I mean by "better hair". The pictures were taken under a variety of lights, during all phases of the washed/unwhased cycle.

PS I also used to take a zinc supplement for 2 years. My hairloss at the time was real slow, so I thought it was working. Then, while still on it, a massive shed hit me and the zinc could do **** all about it, so don't put much hope there. Plus, a normal person gets all the zinc they need through their everyday diet.

Main difference is, back in December, it would be see through no matter what and I was also shedding MASSIVELY. It was damn depressing. Now I shed hardly at all and the hair is slowly inching back towards healing.

lol the first pic your head looks like a white guy and the last photo looks like you cropped it from condaleza rices head

The pics do look progressively better (crescendoing with the last pic of condaleeza) but the first pic is in sunlight which is unforgiving and the others are either uunder a soft light or there really is significantly better coverage

also the first picture your hair isn't parted... you get more coverage with the part

but seriously... first pic (no offense) you're pastey white and the last picture you look indian/african

also about zinc... i read if you're extremely active sexually you can loose up to 5 mg of zinc in every load... yep just said it

even without that some people have iron or zinc (or other mineral) deficiencies that are known to cause hair loss.. wesley shjnedier had an iron deficiency that caused him some hair loss

I was under the impression that temple hair loss was more often due to dietary or mineral deficiencies than MPB... which seems like a possibility seeing a few weeks of zinc have recovered my temple... and my hair in general seems slightly healthier as I think zinc vital for all hair growth no?

Default Bring on the next 4 months

That's all I can say

**** it I'm getting some zinc tabs as well, my diet isn't exactly up too scratch so may help