+ Reply to Thread
Page 307 of 465 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 305 306 307 308 309 317 357 407 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,070 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Inactive

Ok then please inform the administrator to close this thread and put this scam finally on the black list

There is no administrator, this is the true wild west of internet fora.

I'm the closest thing you've got to a "satisfied" customer, but given that the improvements are EXTREMELY marginal and that no one else here is reporting anything positive, it's probably unrelated. I'll post a 7-8-9 month update for the hell of it, but I think that this product has minimum benefits for very early stage hair loss, at BEST.

Quote Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    There is no administrator, this is the true wild west of internet fora.

I'm the closest thing you've got to a "satisfied" customer, but given that the improvements are EXTREMELY marginal and that no one else here is reporting anything positive, it's probably unrelated. I'll post a 7-8-9 month update for the hell of it, but I think that this product has minimum benefits for very early stage hair loss, at BEST.
    I'm satisfied with my progress; the fine hairs that were sprouting several months back are becoming longer and bringing my hairline forward. likewise newer, fine hairs are still appearing. but I would still recommend anyone who hasn't started to wait until the double-blind results are posted in September.

to RichardDawkins' comment, I do feel that this thread has lost a purpose as there have a long string of comments by those who are either (1) impatient and bitter [which I can related to] or (2) not saying anything of value [which is just annoying].

good luck to everyone. let's hope for some definite answers for us soon on this product.

In not convinced. @measured optimism - before and after pics?

Sorry, you may be genuine, but you're just another low post count TRX2 only poster, your talk means nothing without at least some photos.

Inactive

Exactly its one of Whitfields douchebags so i dont give this guy any credibility.

Funny Gho gives pictures and results and people keep on hating him, but TRX Scam doesnt gave any pictures and people buying it. Ridicolous

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    In not convinced. @measured optimism - before and after pics?

Sorry, you may be genuine, but you're just another low post count TRX2 only poster, your talk means nothing without at least some photos.
    no pics. and I'd probably be skeptical of me too. which is why I try to defer to the company's forthcoming published results. for now, I'm just passing on what I tell my friends -- promising improvements for me, but not swearing by it.

Best.

Quote Originally Posted by measured optimism View Post
    no pics. and I'd probably be skeptical of me too. which is why I try to defer to the company's forthcoming published results. for now, I'm just passing on what I tell my friends -- promising improvements for me, but not swearing by it.

Best.
    Then why dont you just post some? It takes 5 minutes

hi jcm i noticed you tried inneov was it the vichy mens version?

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    hi jcm i noticed you tried inneov was it the vichy mens version?
    Nah mate, never tried that before, where did you read that? Lol

sorry jc must have been someone else.
    How you getting on with trx2