+ Reply to Thread
Page 300 of 465 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 298 299 300 301 302 310 350 400 ... LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

... wow 300 pages of what eh?

"Your order is backed by one of the strongest guarantees in our industry. Return unused product within 60 days and we'll refund the purchase price. Period."
    WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Now that's what you call a return policy....

Sounds a lot like Bioregenerative Sciences return policy LOL.

...If it walks like a duck eh?

I would love to see all these companies that sell fake hope to people while knowing it go bankrupt. If only they could be exposed very early on.

Stuff the possibility to potentially maintain - I want the promised results! And so should everyone else..

Shifts in hair cycles or whatever, nothing other than that is occurring here, don't be blinded by the bullshit.

I don't care if I'm seen as some moaning old bastard, **** it. Yes I see apparent changes in texture one day to another, it's no big deal - as sizzling already said - even different shampoos induce that effect - it's true, I just tried head n shoulders and my hair looks crap.

I just smell a heap of bullshit everytime I peruse their website-those testimonials bah, its bollocks.

I'm as desperate as anyone else trying this stuff, but apparent maintenance doesn't cut it - by now Against, you should be sprouting hairs, or have signs that your 'second generation' of hair is ready to push thru your scalp not settling for maintenance.

And hello again UK_ lol, keep the updates coming

BREAKING NEWS:

New method released to spot scam hair loss products:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duck_test

The look and feel of hair changes depending on when you wash it. Eg fluffy, fine and soft after washed and thicker, oilier a couple days after washing it. That's probably the only difference you're seeing.

So 10 pages ago there looked to be promise. Now you want to lynch the inventors.

Yep, few pages back I thought my hair was improving-I still do - existing hairs had a growth spurt for sure.

But there's hardly any countable re-growth, even Minox doesn't seem to be doing much.

Actually, I can count three, maybe four new baby hairs appearing on my hairline, wow.

My rant is that nothing out of the ordinary is happening, and I think it should be by now, at least for AgainstThis, just my opinion.

If Biolabs toned down their ridiculous claims at launch and dropped the price, people might be more receptive to them.

I just think I saw a duck, that's all.

Your not even near the 8 to 12 month Mark where they state some people see results then

Minoxidil, propecia etc WILL make your hair look worse before it gets better... remember this. The "shedding phase" where thin hairs get kicked out and replaced by thicker hairs.
    I havent noticed this with trx2, but what i think is happening is that this goes unnoticed. Ive stated that I have not COMPLETELEY STOPPED shedding just a REDUCTION in shedding, i still do shed, these shedded hairs are thin hairs, hopefully being replaced by thicker hairs.

The ONLY damage ive seen trx2 do is to my THIN left temple area, it has defenitley receded (the hair on my left temple area/side was ALWAYS more damaged/advanced/thin than on the right) apart from this, my hair has never been this thick for a very long time. Its a big claim but its the honest truth.

Im hoping a couple of more months on this plus a little boost, things will pick up on the left side. Ive also stopped inneove homme.

Its also difficult to judge effectiveness of a new, untrialled treatment when your on several things.

TRX2 has neither the potential to maintain nor the potential for regrowth...Iīm thinning more and more each day since taking it..only this! It seems that Iīm the only one with AGA in this threat..canīt see absolutely no change to the better. The daily hair loss rate is pain in the ass! The appearance of thicker hair can be achieved by every good shampoo or biotin for example but this canīt be the aim if the hairloss is going on and on..

by the way: Fin and Minox didnīt make my hair worse before it got better...you loose for some weeks more hairs by the Minox shedding but only visible in the sink or pillow, not in the mirror! Thatīs for sure..

My experience with Fin and Minox...complete stop (!) within 2-3 months and good regrowth after further months...but the f***ing sides makes it impossible for me to continue with the treatment..a big dilemma if I see the effect on my hair compared to this scam TRX2. My hair looks worse with every day I use these capsules.