Trx2? - Page 3 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 465 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    618

    Default

    Yes, that's right. I'm not sure how well it will work for me, even if it is an effective treatment, as whilst I would say I'm a Norwood III bald, I'm at least a Norwood V diffuse. I'm a bit of a borderline case!

    Still, if it thickens up what's left, along with an Acell transplant, happy days!

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    108

    Default

    Fixed by 35 any luck in pre-ordering the product?

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Voorburg, The Netherlands
    Posts
    232

    Default

    i know it sucks major to have to deal with this shit that we're waaaay too young voor, but if Acell is available soon, and if TRX2 is effective, en if histogen will be on the market within 5 years...then I think we will be okay. Aderans is also very promising.

    In the worst case, I will live my youth in my 30's instead of my 20's

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fixed by 35 View Post
    Yes, that's right. I'm not sure how well it will work for me, even if it is an effective treatment, as whilst I would say I'm a Norwood III bald, I'm at least a Norwood V diffuse. I'm a bit of a borderline case!

    Still, if it thickens up what's left, along with an Acell transplant, happy days!
    Your hair loss sounds exactly the same as mine and I'm taking the same approach to combat it in attempting this with Acell transplant. I can control my wealth and health right now, and that's what I'm focusing on until these treatments become established.

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch_Dude View Post
    i know it sucks major to have to deal with this shit that we're waaaay too young voor, but if Acell is available soon, and if TRX2 is effective, en if histogen will be on the market within 5 years...then I think we will be okay. Aderans is also very promising.

    In the worst case, I will live my youth in my 30's instead of my 20's
    I think this is my view too.. although i don't want to think about it like this..

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    316

    Default

    I'd like for this to be the real thing, and the company's website seems to promise the moon (regrowth even in the front and temple regions), but I remain skeptical. Where is the photographic evidence of significant cosmetic improvement from patients who used this product and nothing else?

  7. #27
    Senior Member KeepTheHair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    HAIRMAX LASERCOMB = SCAM
    Posts
    1,214

    Default

    I can understand then not posting pictures...pictures mean nothing on the internet. Easily doctored.

    But they do promise "significant hair growth in the frontal and temple regions"

    thats insane. I highly doubt it...but I do hope its true.

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Voorburg, The Netherlands
    Posts
    232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KeepTheHair View Post
    I can understand then not posting pictures...pictures mean nothing on the internet. Easily doctored.

    But they do promise "significant hair growth in the frontal and temple regions"

    thats insane. I highly doubt it...but I do hope its true.
    maybe it's not that insane for them, and by them i mean that guy, and oxford university...

    i don't think it can guarantee a full head of hair for someone who is a nw 6 or 7 but it seems like something that could work a bit better than propecia, and can be used in combination with propecia.

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    108

    Default

    well if it works a bit better than propecia than i think most people will make the swop rather than using both..

    I think if you can you would rather use something thats natural (TRX2) to keep your hair than something thats not (propecia)

    Lets hope it works

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    151

    Default

    Has anyone been able to order anything off their site yet? I've tried multiple times and it has never worked. I tried when the preorder 20% special was working and afterwards.

Similar Threads

  1. thomas whitfield trx2 hair loss treatment
    By joe from staten island in forum Introduce Yourself & Share Your Story
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 01:32 PM
  2. Trx2
    By Balding Celebrities in forum Hair Loss Treatments
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-18-2010, 02:47 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Your opinion please! :) :) Is it balding?receding??
01-14-2018 09:18 AM
Last Post By BaldBearded
Today 07:35 AM
18 years old and balding or thinning please let me know
01-14-2018 10:22 AM
by adzelg
Last Post By BaldBearded
Today 07:33 AM
Dr Rahal - 2005 Grafts - FUE
Today 06:05 AM
by mattj
Last Post By mattj
Today 06:05 AM
Increased Sex Drive from Finasteride?
12-26-2017 07:22 PM
Last Post By Doktordisko
Today 03:31 AM
Where to order full caps that last? (No tangling in the nape)
01-12-2018 03:01 PM
Last Post By grincher
Today 12:52 AM
Am i receding? Balding? Maturing??
Yesterday 02:03 PM
Last Post By mrclean
Yesterday 10:17 PM