+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 465 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Trx2?

21. You say that TRX2TMis a revolutionary product. Have you conducted 3-phase clinical trials for this product yet? If so, can you provide photographs of patients who underwent your treatment?
    We have completed pre-clinical studies on TRX2TM Molecular Hair Growth Supplement and are currently in the process of conducting a long-term, randomized, placebo controlled, double blind study. The results so far have been outstanding. However, as studies are ongoing, results are not expected to be published before Q3 2011.

22. How will I know TRX2TM will work for me?
    If your hair thinning is caused by hereditary hair loss, this it is likely that you will be able to benefit from TRX2TM Molecular Hair Growth Supplement. Based on our studies performed to date, TRX2TM showed improvements for the majority of those suffering from the early stages (Norwood 1-4) of Androgenic Alopecia (AGA), which is the most common cause of hair loss. If your hair loss is not caused by AGA (e.g. scalp trauma, chemotherapy, etc.), please consult your dermatologist or physician before using TRX2TM.

this is from the Q & A part of TRX2. it sounds like they are not kidding about this product and that SOME SORT OF RESULTS is guaranteed. even frontal results.

Sounds too good to be true...but I am still gonna try it once it comes out...

I just want some hope

whatever gives me more time until HairCloning is ready, I'm all for it.

I want more than just maintenance

Default Hope

God i hope this stuff works.. i have my hopes high for this..

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    God i hope this stuff works.. i have my hopes high for this..

Hey Guys

As much as I would like to believe that this new vitamin will work, why would the company be asking for advance purchases 3 months prior??? You all know that would mean no refund on your credit card if they didn't deliver the product, right?

They're saying that they will only start delivery in Jan 2011 and you may or may not receive it right away.!! Be very careful guys!!!

Another thing who is this kid ??? how can we actually investigate this little boy with no past credibility??? And he only began his research in 2008,there's hundreds of credible scientists that have been working on cures for decades and still have not come up with anything!!!

Who knows if this kid even exist, you can create anything you want on the internet these days!! We want to believe ( especially me) anything will help us grow hair but if this company is credible like other companies out there they would only charge your card when the product was shipped and not 3 to 4 months before hand!!

BE VERY CAREFUL!!! I would wait until the product actually came out before purchasing. That way you would at least have a chance of having your credit card company refunding your money if they don't deliver the product!!

My honest thoughts are that these kids are trying to pull a fast one on us and make a quick buck without ever delivering anything!!

Later
    and good luck

I rather think positive, regardless of what people believe.

This product is promised to have good results, so i'll stick with that until it's proven wrong.

well i dont htink you'll be recieving the product in january ofcourse if results are released until Q3 2011 ? or is it something else being released early next year ?

Thing is, like everyone else that may think this product is good or bad some personal research has been done on it..

and first off the makeup of the product does seem to contain known "vitamins" that to some degree heed the hair loss process, the effectiveness that they're claiming, well thats another question..

Secondly this guy is in the media and does have a reputation to keep.. for instance if they (the Co) does do what your insinuating and take payment without delivering the product then that companies name won't last very long nor anything his personal name is associated with..

Now im not for one second saying that they're full proof and going to deliver what is alleged but for me this seems like a good enough reason to believe there is something to this product..

however i will be one of the people who waits for the product to come out first..

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    Thing is, like everyone else that may think this product is good or bad some personal research has been done on it..

and first off the makeup of the product does seem to contain known "vitamins" that to some degree heed the hair loss process, the effectiveness that they're claiming, well thats another question..

Secondly this guy is in the media and does have a reputation to keep.. for instance if they (the Co) does do what your insinuating and take payment without delivering the product then that companies name won't last very long nor anything his personal name is associated with..

Now im not for one second saying that they're full proof and going to deliver what is alleged but for me this seems like a good enough reason to believe there is something to this product..

however i will be one of the people who waits for the product to come out first..
    if i'm not mistaken it's supposed to come out on the 10th of january, right?