+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 465 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Thread: Trx2?

Right guys. Stay pessimistic for sure. I am still very doubtful.

But I still think the probability of this working is greater than another random scam because he actually does know what he is talking about.

Still though, most likely ineffective vitamins. But I do believe there might be something.

It'd actually be nice if Whitfield popped up on here and enlightened us, the people paying him. It'd be a nice touch, and give us some faith in his product. I've got money to send to him, but not yet - and it'd be nice if they sent replies to mails, i've been waiting a week, i know they're busy, but they'd find time to mail if my cheque bounced..

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    It'd actually be nice if Whitfield popped up on here and enlightened us, the people paying him. It'd be a nice touch, and give us some faith in his product. I've got money to send to him, but not yet - and it'd be nice if they sent replies to mails, i've been waiting a week, i know they're busy, but they'd find time to mail if my cheque bounced..
    you think whitfield knows this forum exists?

well, i think any company would do the same...if there is a mistake in their fiscus they could have a lot of problems.

on the other hand i do think it's very generous that they are offering this before they finished all the trials. aderans isn't doing it, histogen isn't either...

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch_Dude View Post
    you think whitfield knows this forum exists?

well, i think any company would do the same...if there is a mistake in their fiscus they could have a lot of problems.

on the other hand i do think it's very generous that they are offering this before they finished all the trials. aderans isn't doing it, histogen isn't either...
    C'mon, they know about forum's, know the vibe, even if not on this one. If he appeared it'd spread like wildfire. And as for releasing before the trials are completed - we could BE the trial!

Dutch_dude; Come on now.... Histogen and Aderans do not use "natural products" and therefore have to go through trials before they can legally offer it to people.

Whitfield is not being generous by offering this to the public now - he is offering it because he wants to make money and because he can. Simple as that...

C'mon, they know about forum's, know the vibe, even if not on this one. If he appeared it'd spread like wildfire. And as for releasing before the trials are completed - we could BE the trial!
    yeah i don't know. you have a point as well. you could look at it any way you want really...truth is that we are all looking for something to keep us going until aderans or something like that comes out. this MAY be one of those oppurtunities.

Quote Originally Posted by Gubter_87 View Post
    Dutch_dude; Come on now.... Histogen and Aderans do not use "natural products" and therefore have to go through trials before they can legally offer it to people.

Whitfield is not being generous by offering this to the public now - he is offering it because he wants to make money and because he can. Simple as that...
    you are right, but i was just using it as an example. maybe it's a good product, we don't know yet. if we see the testimonials and everything they say on their FAQ page...then it can't look that bad.

..and those 'testimonials', some of the 'users' have already been using it for eight month's odd. That means he knocked the product out very fast for them to have been giving it out for his 'trials' months ago?! He must be some kinda Bio whizz kid indeed

..and those 'testimonials', some of the 'users' have already been using it for eight month's odd. That means he knocked the product out very fast for them to have been giving it out for his 'trials' months ago?! He must be some kinda Bio whizz kid indeed
    it seems logical that if a pill works for someone, and you need to keep using it in order to maintain results, that that someone would be able to keep using it?

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch_Dude View Post
    it seems logical that if a pill works for someone, and you need to keep using it in order to maintain results, that that someone would be able to keep using it?
    Agreed, but that's not the point i was making. I meant he produced the product nearly a year ago, and gave it to user's to try. The company hadnt even been set up long at that point?