+ Reply to Thread
Page 283 of 465 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 281 282 283 284 285 293 333 383 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,830 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Flowers View Post
    I know this is off topic but I don't wanna start a whole new thread over one simple idea-

Wouldn't it be great if someone could find a way to map out the head to determine which hairs are terminal and which ones will be lost? That'd be a great way to tell if you're a good candidate for a HT and just to know how bad your loss will be (without treatment). Unless this has already been done, which would be awesome.
    Well there is a company which does genetic testing. But I agree it would be nice to get some sort of real time snapshot of the status of your hair - some sort of "heat profile" of which cycle your individual hair are in....nice thought

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    There was a character know as Gryffindor in the early days of this thread, who put up a good case for taking the ingredients seperately.

In fact he reported back in once to say he was making gains - and then vanished without a trace!

Where are you now dude?
    But then again it wouldn't be that simple to get the Carnipure tartrate + other igredients into the same ratios (which I assume is necessary?). Unless you are a pharmacist you probably will have a hard time to get this right. I doubt if this would be worth the time and effort. Also personally I think the price is justified - within their hair club membership its GBP 1.3 per day. For comparison I spend GBP 5 for marmite toast + coffee every morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Flowers View Post
    I know this is off topic but I don't wanna start a whole new thread over one simple idea-

Wouldn't it be great if someone could find a way to map out the head to determine which hairs are terminal and which ones will be lost? That'd be a great way to tell if you're a good candidate for a HT and just to know how bad your loss will be (without treatment). Unless this has already been done, which would be awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by HairyHair View Post
    But then again it wouldn't be that simple to get the Carnipure tartrate + other igredients into the same ratios (which I assume is necessary?). Unless you are a pharmacist you probably will have a hard time to get this right. I doubt if this would be worth the time and effort. Also personally I think the price is justified - within their hair club membership its GBP 1.3 per day. For comparison I spend GBP 5 for marmite toast + coffee every morning.

You must be working for whitfield!!!!!!!..............lolol

just read that crap!!!!!!

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by LOLOLOL View Post
    I like the way this thread has gone dead since "Against" posted his 6 months results!!!!!.......lolol...........but also deflated!!!!!
    I see no difference in his first photo's to his latest................
    lets face it..........if that is what 50 euro's a month buy's you.........you gotta be daft.........
    although i do not blame him for trying.....................but no noticeable difference at all!!!!!!!
    I had hope in TRX2..........none whatsoever now.........a definite scam.......what a cheeky twat!!!!!!!
    It should be against the law for these companies to prey upon desperate individuals........they even claimed it would help chemotherapy patients re-grow hair........
    Whitfield and his clan are the lowest of the low!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Have you tried the product yourself OR just making negative campaign anyway?

I believe improvements of Against compared to day 0 are pronounced and visible.

Myself I'm having great results so far (see previous post)

Quote Originally Posted by crowningglory View Post
    Have you tried the product yourself OR just making negative campaign anyway?

I believe improvements of Against compared to day 0 are pronounced and visible.

Myself I'm having great results so far (see previous post)
    "pronounced and visible"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE point them out to me.........i would be grateful!!!!!

I purchased then cancelled my supply of vits..........wanted to wait on others results....

Sorry............I see no noticeable difference!!!!!........none at all!!!!

only my opinion...........AGAIN........plz point out the difference in photo's.......

I never do Negative campaign..................Always live in HOPE

TRX2 = HOPE.....LESS!!!

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by LOLOLOL View Post
    "pronounced and visible"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE point them out to me.........i would be grateful!!!!!

I purchased then cancelled my supply of vits..........wanted to wait on others results....

Sorry............I see no noticeable difference!!!!!........none at all!!!!

only my opinion...........AGAIN........plz point out the difference in photo's.......

I never do Negative campaign..................Always live in HOPE

TRX2 = HOPE.....LESS!!!
    man chill down for a sec...I appreciate your excitement. However, objective opinions/comments, constructive criticism or actual experience with the product would certainly be preferred to writing a couple of strong language comments without much of basis. we have enough of this anyway...thanks a lot!

According to my humble opinion there certainly are differences between the photos provided - the hair just looks fuller and the temple area certainly improved. Similar to my own results. Not sure what sort of miracle/result you were hoping for (instantaneous full hair regrowth?) but I'd say this is a very nice result and certainly should give us hope for more.

Hey, TroLOL,

If you had followed this thread, you'd know that for the past couple of months I was expressing a lot of pessimism and doubt about TRX2 and my hair had even taken a turn for the worst.

I would have NO reason whatsoever to come on here and post pics and run my mouth about something that wasn't real.

Now, given that AGA is a progressive condition, it only gets worse with time and without treatment. So if my hair got thicker or even MAINTAINED at point X, again this means that a treatment is successful.

I'm yet to be 100% convinced, but all indications are good and I'm optimistic about what the next three months will bring.

Also, this "hair progress" chart that you mentioned, is known as a trichorizogramma, at least that's the Greek term for it, I think English speaking doctors call it a miniaturization study. They essentially take samples of hair from around your scalp and tell you how much hair you have in anagen, catagen and telogen at the time of the test. If you don't mind the hassle of hospital appointments, you can do one at the beginning of any treatment and one at the end, to have "Numbers Speak" above all else.

Quote Originally Posted by crowningglory View Post
    man chill down for a sec...I appreciate your excitement. However, objective opinions/comments, constructive criticism or actual experience with the product would certainly be preferred to writing a couple of strong language comments without much of basis. we have enough of this anyway...thanks a lot!

According to my humble opinion there certainly are differences between the photos provided - the hair just looks fuller and the temple area certainly improved. Similar to my own results. Not sure what sort of miracle/result you were hoping for (instantaneous full hair regrowth?) but I'd say this is a very nice result and certainly should give us hope for more.
    Sorry mate...........I just see nothing to get excited about!!!!!.......
    I appreciate these things take time...........
    I ONLY based my comments on the pictorial evidence offered!!!!!!

But telling cancer patients you can solve their misery(by all accounts cancer patients receiving chemotherapy treatment find hair loss nearly as miserable as having cancer itself and often ends all there hope) and also claiming the product can cure you pets hair loss!!!!(my dog don't give a **** he's balding!!!!!!)...............we all should have lost belief they day of TRX2 release

Curing cancer patients = unforgivable!!!!........unless it does so!!!!

Curing my dogs hair loss(or fur) = Dumb as ****!!!!.....this twat went to Oxford University!!!!!......he cannot, under any circumstances be simple!!!!!!...........why publish that on ya web site???????...........do you see it on Propecia or regain's web site??????..........unbelievable...............
    It was actually when i lost hope..............they withdrew it shortly afterwards..........Dec 10 i think!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    Hey, TroLOL,

If you had followed this thread, you'd know that for the past couple of months I was expressing a lot of pessimism and doubt about TRX2 and my hair had even taken a turn for the worst.

I would have NO reason whatsoever to come on here and post pics and run my mouth about something that wasn't real.

Now, given that AGA is a progressive condition, it only gets worse with time and without treatment. So if my hair got thicker or even MAINTAINED at point X, again this means that a treatment is successful.

I'm yet to be 100% convinced, but all indications are good and I'm optimistic about what the next three months will bring.

Also, this "hair progress" chart that you mentioned, is known as a trichorizogramma, at least that's the Greek term for it, I think English speaking doctors call it a miniaturization study. They essentially take samples of hair from around your scalp and tell you how much hair you have in anagen, catagen and telogen at the time of the test. If you don't mind the hassle of hospital appointments, you can do one at the beginning of any treatment and one at the end, to have "Numbers Speak" above all else.
    I hope it brings you success mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You do not need a hospital appointment to tell you your hair is thicker.......

You just know its better...........

Maybe just your photo's...........I just see no difference!!!!!!!......not trying to be argumentative!!!!...........just looking and hoping for possible evidence that something will work, which will eleviate people(including myself) from terrible loss of confidence and self esteem which can wreck lives due to hairloss......

For me the wait still goes on!!!!!!!!!...........15 years and counting, 41 now and running outta time!!!!...................

look forward to your 9-12 month results!!!!.........I will be 42 by then and totally sick of scams........Suppliers of hairloss treatments need regulating badly..........It really can't go on!!!!!

@Lololol - i'm in a similar boat to yourself age wise, luckily i have a fair bit of hair left, diminishing tho, and as yet haven't seen any benefit from taking this stuff.

I DO see differences in Against's pictures, there's no doubt about it, in first shot's - temples are a 'v' formation, and last shot's more rounded, it's there, i can see it anyway.

I'm still on the scam fence tho, it's doing **** all for me.

Fair play to Against for letting all n sundry rip his pic's apart, it'd be helpful if the other two-three people claiming gain's would adopt his approach too.