+ Reply to Thread
Page 280 of 465 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 278 279 280 281 282 290 330 380 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,800 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Has anyone ever inquired if taking more would increase the results? I have all the supplements listed in the ingredients in seperate form and Im wondering if it would help things at all to take them additionally.

Sizzling go back to the early days of this thread-that was something that was queried ages ago. But, i also do have all of the separate ingredients myself-and in a months time I'll consume 'em, I doubt that will do jack shit either.

I think the answer they gave me was it wouldn't be beneficial and consult your Dr blah blah.

Go easy on the Niacin tho, taken separately it gives me a mental flush, which I actually felt was doing my capillaries good-I get zilch flushing effect with TRX2 and wonder if any is actually in the crap.
    Last edited by Jcm800; 07-09-2011 at 11:06 PM. Reason: More info.

Positve note my bros hair is looking great my hair besides the left temple is looking good

Really? How can you & your brothers hair change constantly from good to bad on a weekly basis champ?

My bros hair was always doing better than mine and I think I'm just anxious about mine

As doctors will tell you the more vits you take the more you will shit out with no more results,also you do have to be careful with some vits taking too high a dose.

Quote Originally Posted by sizzlinghairs View Post
    Has anyone ever inquired if taking more would increase the results? I have all the supplements listed in the ingredients in seperate form and Im wondering if it would help things at all to take them additionally.
    i think it would help but there not allowed to specificaly state, take more? im not sure though. it does say somewhere on thier faq that some people took4 capsules and noticed better results.

I've got about five weeks left, think I'll finish it off and take 4 per day as a final push and see if that spurs anything on, not holding my breath tho.

Sorry double posted. Against, you may as well post those pics now? A few days won't make any difference?

Sorry but its because its all BS.Im 63 and proud wearer of a full wig for 25 years.Why?Because when i started loosing my hair at 18 i tried everything that was out there in 1960s when everyone needed hair.From the book about vigorous hair massage where you pull out your thin hair and new,fuller thicker hair will grow in.Of course you know what happen there.Bald patches everywhere until hair grew back as thin as before.
    Then in was the 25 dollar bottles of vitamins called HEAD START that i took for a few years and ended up with kidney stones but no new hair.
    Then the ahole doctor who said my thin hair would be enough for a hair transplant,in fact 5 transplant sessions.Of course it grew hair so i could not sue.Thin strands coming out of white scars and my neckline was a mess of those white holes.Never an option now to shave my head.
    Then Hair Club comes into my life but after years of gluing pieces to my head and sleeping with these systems I finally found a local guy who said give up on your own hair and just get a full wig.So thats what im left with now.Is it great of course not but few pick up on it and women like it.I dont sleep with it so i actually make a game out of exposing my bald head.It can be fun with right woman and you MUST reveal your wig early in any relationship.
    In conclusion,if you are starting to loose your hair forget all this crap and just shave your head,Pump up yourself in a gym where no one has hair and be done with it.I wish someone had given me that advice when my hair started to go South.